Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: LGBT Identification Rises to 5.6% in Latest U.S. Estimate

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    We'll be all dead b4 this happens. Thank god.
    Not necessarily.

3-D organ printing and other enormous medical advances are not too far off.

It might be reserved for only the elite at first, especially until we can move some of the population excess out to the moon and to Mars.

No doubt some of us won't live to see it. But who knows, maybe some of us will.

My kids are getting homeschooled and only pre-2010 cartoons.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

So mental illness is on the rise

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I doubt the rate of being gay is going up much. The comfort admitting it is. Ask the same people if they were in 1957 Alabama. You would get a different result. Still plenty who won’t admit it now. Society accepts it on the big picture but a lot of people don’t in their own family.

If there were zero repercussions to admitting it I have no doubt the numbers rise. Even in an anonymous poll people legit won’t admit some things. Some not even to themselves.

How many Muslims you think admit to being gay? You still get killed in some parts of the world. I’m sure that bleeds over into immigrants.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    So one out of every six individuals under 23 identifies as a LGBT?

Wow...
    That can't be right

I know a couple of gay people, I have never encountered a lesbian (I think) I know a couple of bisexuals and trans women. Unless I amongst a bunch of people hiding in the closet I would say only like 1/50 of the people I know are LGBT in my age group

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    My kids are getting homeschooled and only pre-2010 cartoons.
    Yeah, otherwise states like CA, NY and MA are going to start to think speciesism is wrong and start allowing for bestiality. With the acceptance of trannies we're almost there.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117 View Post
    This.

Except now it’s being enabled and encouraged

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Chewing is an obese fascist 50 year old virgin trying to tell other people how to live their lives
    Sounds like communism.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117 View Post
    nah, just more diagnosis

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    I doubt the rate of being gay is going up much. The comfort admitting it is. Ask the same people if they were in 1957 Alabama. You would get a different result. Still plenty who won’t admit it now. Society accepts it on the big picture but a lot of people don’t in their own family.

If there were zero repercussions to admitting it I have no doubt the numbers rise. Even in an anonymous poll people legit won’t admit some things. Some not even to themselves.

How many Muslims you think admit to being gay? You still get killed in some parts of the world. I’m sure that bleeds over into immigrants.
    this. Chewing could **** a few guys and pretend he's straigh back in the day, nowadays he doesn't have that same freedom

I understand straight people (including myself) having an inherent revulsion to the idea of homosexuality. Same way we don't like bad smells, or seeing unattractive people naked, or touching open scabs, or any kind of biological processes that put yourself at hygienic risk without an evolved benefit.

The reason we wanna rub our naked bodies on women's naked bodies is our hormones create an attraction for the purpose of procreation and species continuity. Otherwise it would make no sense. Since we don't have that attraction to men, thinking about gay shit is just unpleasant.

At the same time, having a certain number of homosexuals in society is probably beneficial, because it reduces conflict among straight men. Homos are generally law-abiding, economically productive people, who are never gonna fight with you over a cute girl. So... that's actually perfect.

The main reason for concern would be political difference. If homosexuals by and large have differing political agendas than their neighbors, it becomes a much more difficult thing for people to be supportive of. Frankly I think a LOT of homosexuals would actually be inclined to be conservative if it weren't for the history of homophobia (both real and exaggerated) on the right. Instead they turn left in defiance of the perceived hostility, and they take a lot of their friends to the left too. During the years when gay marriage was a hot topic, I talked to countless people who didn't know anything about politics, but admitted they voted Democrat simply because that's who wanted to let their gay friends get married etc.

So yeah.

That's unfortunate.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    I understand straight people (including myself) having an inherent revulsion to the idea of homosexuality. Same way we don't like bad smells, or seeing unattractive people naked, or touching open scabs, or any kind of biological processes that put yourself at hygienic risk without an evolved benefit.

The reason we wanna rub our naked bodies on women's naked bodies is our hormones create an attraction for the purpose of procreation and species continuity. Otherwise it would make no sense. Since we don't have that attraction to men, thinking about gay shit is just unpleasant.

At the same time, having a certain number of homosexuals in society is probably beneficial, because it reduces conflict among straight men. Homos are generally law-abiding, economically productive people, who are never gonna fight with you over a cute girl. So... that's actually perfect.

The main reason for concern would be political difference. If homosexuals by and large have differing political agendas than their neighbors, it becomes a much more difficult thing for people to be supportive of. Frankly I think a LOT of homosexuals would actually be inclined to be conservative if it weren't for the history of homophobia (both real and exaggerated) on the right. Instead they turn left in defiance of the perceived hostility, and they take a lot of their friends to the left too. During the years when gay marriage was a hot topic, I talked to countless people who didn't know anything about politics, but admitted they voted Democrat simply because that's who wanted to let their gay friends get married etc.

So yeah.

That's unfortunate.
    That's why I consider being gay as a actual mental illness because it's not biologicaly correct to have sexual intercourse with another man as the whole point of sex is to reproduce

Btw I am not homophobic I have friends that are gay but people need to acknowledge that humans are not supposed to be attracted to the same sex

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    That's why I consider being gay as a actual mental illness because it's not biologicaly correct to have sexual intercourse with another man as the whole point of sex is to reproduce

Btw I am not homophobic I have friends that are gay but people need to acknowledge that humans are not supposed to be attracted to the same sex
    It's definitely a psychological abnormality. I think for something to be an 'illness' though it has to be inherently harmful, doesn't it? Which wouldnt apply to a physical attraction in itself. Acting on that attraction has potential for negative consequences. But I'm not sure a deliberate action can be considered an illness. And a sexual attraction within the mind is not harmful on its own.

To some extent, whether or not things like homosexuality, alcoholism, ADHD etc. are mental illnesses, is I think semantic and subjective. But they're clearly deviations from the norm.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 02-24-2021 at 06:31 PM.

Patrick doesn't want people choosing how to live their own lives.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    I dont believe this is happening because of it being mainstream. A lot of people were probably closet gays.

I dont care how mainstream this gets, if you are straight you wont suddenly start liking other dudes.
    This.

But since these homosexuals do consider themselves as women to anybody around them, the population of straight men have become lesser throughout the years. And it's a big problem when these homos become more and more common, most especially for heterosexual folks.