Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: LGBT Identification Rises to 5.6% in Latest U.S. Estimate

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    I doubt the rate of being gay is going up much. The comfort admitting it is. Ask the same people if they were in 1957 Alabama. You would get a different result. Still plenty who won’t admit it now. Society accepts it on the big picture but a lot of people don’t in their own family.
    Take a look at the poll. 16% of GenZ identifies as LGBT. It's mathematically impossible not for it to go up as Traditionalists and Baby Boomers die off and each new generation is getting "gayer" by leaps and bounds over the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Take a look at the poll. 16% of GenZ identifies as LGBT. It's mathematically impossible not for it to go up as Traditionalists and Baby Boomers die off and each new generation is getting "gayer" by leaps and bounds over the next one.
    Part of me suspects a lot of pretentious, woke left wing females identify themselves as gay in polls like this bc they think it’s hip and progressive and contrarian to identify that way, but theyre not genuinely homosexual. Similar to how for every 10 females that claim #MeToo, probably 2 or 3 have been genuine victims of assault.

Historically homosexuality is twice as common in men as in women. I could definitely see at least part of the current numbers shift coming from blue haired campus banshees who think it’s ‘bigoted racist fascism’ to even identify one’s self as straight. Similar to R3 claiming hed **** a tranny to prove hes woke.

Young people are always super zealous about proving their commitment to the latest trends in dogma.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

mental illness on the rise

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    https://news.gallup.com/poll/329708/...-estimate.aspx

In 25 years, we'll be 50% LGBTQ

All because we've allowed this perversion of thought to be mainstream and to be thought of as normal human behavior.
    Don't agree with a lot of what you say but you and I are equally homophobic

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Part of me suspects a lot of pretentious, woke left wing females identify themselves as gay in polls like this bc they think it’s hip and progressive and contrarian to identify that way, but theyre not genuinely homosexual. Similar to how for every 10 females that claim #MeToo, probably 2 or 3 have been genuine victims of assault.

Historically homosexuality is twice as common in men as in women. I could definitely see at least part of the current numbers shift coming from blue haired campus banshees who think it’s ‘bigoted racist fascism’ to even identify one’s self as straight. Similar to R3 claiming hed **** a tranny to prove hes woke.

Young people are always super zealous about proving their commitment to the latest trends in dogma.
    It's fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller View Post
    this. Chewing could **** a few guys and pretend he's straigh back in the day, nowadays he doesn't have that same freedom

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare View Post
    mental illness on the rise

Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    https://news.gallup.com/poll/329708/...-estimate.aspx

In 25 years, we'll be 50% LGBTQ

All because we've allowed this perversion of thought to be mainstream and to be thought of as normal human behavior.
    Generations are turning gayer each time.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post

The rate of homosexuality and the rate at which people admit it in public will never be the same in our lifetimes.

One day perhaps. But not soon. As accepting as the world is....there are still a lot of people in the closet.

I don’t remember how old I was before I knew anyone who identified as gay. Doesn’t mean none of them were before that.

Kids admit they are gay in middle school now. Whole different world....acceptance wise. The people are probably about the same. Not that we can ever prove such a take.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    That's why I consider being gay as a actual mental illness because it's not biologicaly correct to have sexual intercourse with another man as the whole point of sex is to reproduce

Btw I am not homophobic I have friends that are gay but people need to acknowledge that humans are not supposed to be attracted to the same sex
    Who decides this "whole point of sex is to reproduce". That's like saying the whole point of drinking is to pee.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

this is terrifying for us, reminds me of when jackie robinson started playing ball and then they all did. we must stop the rise at 6%, anything over 10% is heterosexual white man genocide

they can't keep getting away with it

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    Who decides this "whole point of sex is to reproduce". That's like saying the whole point of drinking is to pee.
    We are literally biologicaly engineered to be attracted to the opposite sex in order to reproduce.

Homosexuality is a product of the society we live in where we choose to have sex for more than reproduction

Low IQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    We are literally biologicaly engineered to be attracted to the opposite sex in order to reproduce.

Homosexuality is a product of the society we live in where we choose to have sex for more than reproduction
    Wow you sound like a scientist