Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Is there money to be made by sports betting

people have been working for years to earn money from this, but if you are sure that you have already succeeded, then I am only happy for you

Saw a basketball once

I am glad that you succeed in what gives you pleasure; it is essential. I hope that I will also be able to earn money on bets as my main job shortly, perhaps even make it the only source of income. By the way, it would be interesting to know what kind of service you use to place bets; I'm always interested in what people prefer. So far, I have used a service where I have had very good toto results for a long time. I understand that I still have something to learn and where to grow, but I try very hard and believe that I will succeed; the main thing is to practice often and a lot.

Saw a basketball once

You can make perfect money on bets. But like any other, this field requires careful study and understanding of all the nuances.You can make perfect money on bets. But like any other, this field requires careful study and understanding of all the nuances.

Saw a basketball once

Without theory, I do not advise you to start practice. Otherwise, you will lose your savings. My friend and I have been in this business for quite a long time, and our experience is enough to open our betting platform to give other people an opportunity to earn money. These thoughts were prompted to us by a company that develops software for such platforms https://bossaction.com. Now we are in an active stage of development, and hopefully, our project will finally start working soon.