Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Default Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic rips LeBron James

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post
    That's not my way it's your way of understanding things.

LeBron is the most popular american athlete in the world today. His voice weights more than any athlete America has produced today. In a country where Kanye can run for President I don't understand what's the problem with LeBron raising awareness or talking about politics. That's his role.
    Trump was ****ing president. Nobody is off limits from politics.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    I'd agree, but Lebron is not just a regular person, he's a brand. The institutions that represents rich people tells you to vote for the exact same people that Lebron tells you to vote for btw, and you're accepting of the influence from Lebron so it ends up being the same.
    You are absolutely right. I honestly think LeBron could start the revolution if he wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    The NBA doesn't have to concern itself with human rights issues in other countries. That is the UN's job.

You are an uneducated cuck and most likely a dumbass right winger.

It's hilarious to me how the right wing acts like it cares about Muslims being persecuted in China, while bashing Muslims in the Middle East. It's incredibly disingenuous.

For the record, I don't care what happens to the Muslims in China (or in the ME).
    Good, a lot of the China shit is apparently made up by this literal Nazi. https://thegrayzone.com/2021/02/18/u...ht-researcher/

Yes, the scholar that the US is basing their claims on genocide in China on does not read or speak Chinese, thinks God has sent him on a mission to destroy communism, and that the rapture is coming to "cleanse all Jews in fire if they don't convert".

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    It’s almost like LeBron simps are proud of being ignorant. Kobe fans respect The Beautiful Game and acknowledge Zlatan as a fellow Sigma male.
    I would consider Kobe a mu male. Sigma is low, even for a Kobe hater

Banned

Really bad timing from Zlatan considering he was on the receiving end of some incredibly vulgar racist insults at a game recently:

Ok, I looked this guy up and apparently he's Swedish? Of course he thinks like this. Nevermind. Swedish people take a very technocratic view of government, rather than looking at it from an ideological or "party spoils" perspective. Not as much to fight over.
    Last edited by ralph_i_el; 02-27-2021 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    Really bad timing from Zlatan considering he was on the receiving end of some incredibly vulgar racist insults at a game recently:

I don't think you understand the point Zlatan made.

It's not about right or wrong, of course Lebron is right and entitled to have his opinions and also use the fact that he's a celebrity to get that opinion across to others.

The question is whether or not it's good or bad for the world as a whole. People worship celebrities and athletes like religion, so these celebrities can be used to affect and control the opinion of large segments of people - propaganda, which is inherently a bad element to have in society.

You are absolutely right. I honestly think LeBron could start the revolution if he wanted to.
    But he's not looking to start a revolution, he's literally been on TV so many times telling you to vote for an old white man or woman who are career politicians. If Lebron is actively telling you to vote for establishment politicians as a man of great means, is he himself not part of the establishment?

Decent college freshman

Zenmaster. I like. Teach these kids please.

We are on the same page here Zen, that's what I was saying. He clearly doesn't want a revolution, he refuses to put his money where his mouth is. Funding schools and charities is a way to forestall a revolution. Hustling votes for Democrats is too.

As for Ibrahimovic? It's easy for him to think that, because in his country the government agencies are staffed by professionals, and the cabinet ministers who are appointed by the elected officials can't interfere with their work (constitutionally) most of the time. This means their government acts in a limited range of proposals they get from experts...not corporate lobbyists. There's really not much to fight over.

If you want me to get mad over Lebron being a politically active shitlib, I really can't. It's par for the course. At least he's doing his politicking in public as opposed to hiring a bunch of k-street assholes to shake each other's dixks.
    Last edited by ralph_i_el; 02-27-2021 at 03:05 AM.

Decent college freshman

Luka doncic is a punk ass white bitch and jeremy lin is a corona virus.

Quote Originally Posted by LAL View Post
    Luka doncic is a punk ass white bitch and jeremy lin is a corona virus.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el View Post
    Idiots and racists everywhere. Don't follow these liberals, they are wrong and dishonest. The true racists, everyone knows. Especially the spoiled idiot lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by LAL View Post
    Idiots and racists everywhere. Don't follow these liberals, they are wrong and dishonest. The true racists, everyone knows. Especially the spoiled idiot lebron.
    Come on, we can't laugh at a racist lady who posted that as her dating pic? You have no humor.

We are on the same page here Zen, that's what I was saying. He clearly doesn't want a revolution, he refuses to put his money where his mouth is. Funding schools and charities is a way to forestall a revolution. Hustling votes for Democrats is too.

As for Ibrahimovic? It's easy for him to think that, because in his country the government agencies are staffed by professionals, and the cabinet ministers who are appointed by the elected officials can't interfere with their work (constitutionally) most of the time. This means their government acts in a limited range of proposals they get from experts...not corporate lobbyists. There's really not much to fight over.
    To me, it's not about what kind of government exists in different countries, but about understanding the long term dangers of modern content marketing where so many companies are looking for an antagonistic element to combat, because it sells.
    No one should care what any brand thinks about a political subject publicly, it doesn't matter if it's a corporate or single person brand.

If you want me to get mad over Lebron being a politically active shitlib, I really can't. It's par for the course. At least he's doing his politicking in public as opposed to hiring a bunch of k-street assholes to shake each other's dixks.
    You're right it's par for the course, but I just think it's bad and so I can't agree with it.
    Last edited by ZenMaster; 02-27-2021 at 03:32 AM.

Decent college freshman

Come on, we can't laugh at a racist lady who posted that as her dating pic? You have no humor.
    It was funny, it was..