Default 26-7 and 7-26....It's still crazy, that a Fully healthy Wolves team beat the Jazz..

That still blows my mind considering their records now. Just goes to show you 1 game never matters in the long run of anything. It still makes me chuckle on my schedule graphic though.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: 26-7 and 7-26....It's still crazy, that a Fully healthy Wolves team beat the Jazz

Quote Originally Posted by KKittles30 View Post
    That still blows my mind considering their records now. Just goes to show you 1 game never matters in the long run of anything. It still makes me chuckle on my schedule graphic though.
    Timberwolves actually looked good at the time. I think Towns went down shortly after that?

Default Re: 26-7 and 7-26....It's still crazy, that a Fully healthy Wolves team beat the Jazz

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    Timberwolves actually looked good at the time. I think Towns went down shortly after that?
    Yeah Towns went down and then Russell dropped shortly thereafter... It's crazy to think as long as D'Angelo has been in Minnesota already... Him and Towns have only played together on the floor like 4-5 times total.. Always one or the other missing. .Definitely a frustrating use of 58 million dollars.