Thread: Cuomo Fd up.

Default Cuomo Fd up.

Let me get this out of the way: I like Mario Cuomo. Dude had some policies and made some moves that I agreed with and I'm cool with him as governor of NY.

That said...

Cuomo must know he Fd up. He's on his high horse, basking in the good press he was getting and watching Trump's name go through the shitter and he let up. It's that simple. He was feeling good, drunk on his success and he got bit in the ass.

Cuomo is not a rock star, he's in politics and if he thinks these little politic nerds are going to tolerate him swinging his dick like a Caeser he has another thing coming to him...namely HOT MOLTEN FIRE.

These politic girls he's caressing with and flirting with seem him as a target. They want the patriarchy dissolved and replaced with the matriarchy and as you can see AOC and his accusers had him take the bait and it may cost him his career. These girls, these women, they don't play...they are acting like they were raped or something. Cuomo barely did anything, but he did enough.

Politics is nasty game. Cuomo got his nuts slit.

- Doc

Default Re: Cuomo Fd up.

Cuomo can eat shit

Making nursing homes accept COVID positive patients and then hide their deaths should not only cost him his job, but be put in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    Cuomo can eat shit

Making nursing homes accept COVID positive patients and then hide their deaths should not only cost him his job, but be put in jail.
    Don't know much of the details about that issue but I heard something to that effect. Surely a precursor to the political assasination currently taking place.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    Don't know much of the details about that issue but I heard something to that effect. Surely a precursor to the political assasination currently taking place.
    All these harassment cases are a ploy. The Dems have turned on Cuomo for the reason I gave above which are the only reason these females are coming forward at this time. This is their method of attack to disgrace and separate the party from his wrongdoings. When things were fine with Cuomo no one said anything. But now disgraced with scandal these issues arise?

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    All these harassment cases are a ploy. The Dems have turned on Cuomo for the reason I gave above which are the only reason these females are coming forward at this time. This is their method of attack to disgrace and separate the party from his wrongdoings. When things were fine with Cuomo no one said anything. But now disgraced with scandal these issues arise?
    Right. It's political assasination right now.

His brother mostly interviewed him on the news. They actually allowed that lol

Decent college freshman

We'll see if the allegations actually amount to anything.

Cuomo is a complete f***-up. Dude is absolutely terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Cuomo is a complete f***-up. Dude is absolutely terrible.
    Yes he is but you’d like him if he was on the red team.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Yes he is but you’d like him if he was on the red team.
    These right wingers are so hypocritical.

I remember them constantly making excuses for Trump when all of his accusers came forward.

They have zero credibility.