Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    NBA lottery pick Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: Texas and Mississippi tell Democrat p*ssies to go f*ck themselves

What ya expect from out two biggest red neck states?

So Biden refers lifting the sanctions as "neadrethal thinking." Okay then WTF you call letting illegals in the country w/o taking a covid test... "Einstein thinking??"

Straight up, ****ing retard

**** it. Texas gonna Texas. Let em be Guinea Pigs. China opened after awhile and we do have vaccines. What's the worst that can happen? Theres plenty of space over there to social distance. It aint NYC

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    So Biden refers lifting the sanctions as "neadrethal thinking." Okay then WTF you call letting illegals in the country w/o taking a covid test... "Einstein thinking??"

Straight up, ****ing retard
    he called them mouth breathers, deal with it

College superstar Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul View Post
    Of course this is the same guy who blamed the failure of his state's electrical grid on the Green New Deal which isn't even a thing.

Damn Rufus inhaled the blue pill and dove head first down the rabbit hole. If I didn't know better, I'd half guess some of his colleagues, business associates, superiors and/or friends discovered his earlier postings here and he's now covering his tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Damn Rufus inhaled the blue pill and dove head first down the rabbit hole. If I didn't know better, I'd half guess some of his colleagues, business associates, superiors and/or friends discovered his earlier postings here and he's now covering his tracks.
    the trick is to swallow neither the blue or the red pill.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

FL pretty much did the same thing in September, 2020.

Here's are the results:

Why did all the doomsday predictions about FL not come true in April 2020? Or Sept, Oct, Nov, or Dec 2020?

Answer: because the virus isn't controlled by pseudoscience.

It's amazing to me that after 11 months of lockdowns and mask mandates, with nothing to show for them except destruction, people like scuzzy and doofus are still saying they want to be locked down. Insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Actually he blamed the failure of the grid on solar and wind energy getting fouled up by the cold/snow, which cascaded into failures for nat gas and the rest of the grid... but I can see how a gong-show who cleans teeth for a living would be confused about something like this

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Naw, I've always been a registered independent and I've voted for candidates from both parties. It's the extremes on both sides that I find ridiculous. Governor Abbot is obviously trying to win political points and shift attention away from his colossal failure with the power grid. One minute Texas wants to secede from the union and the next they're begging for federal help because their aversion to government regulations left them woefully unprepared for a cold snap.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Actually he blamed the failure of the grid on solar and wind energy getting fouled up by the cold/snow, which cascaded into failures for nat gas and the rest of the grid... but I can see how a gong-show who cleans teeth for a living would be confused about something like this
    And all of that could've been prevented. Hell Texas was so hell bent on being independent they couldn't get power from neighboring states. If your grip on the issues is anywhere close to your knowledge of dentistry I can see how you are confused about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    FL pretty much did the same thing in September, 2020.

Here's are the results:

Why did all the doomsday predictions about FL not come true in April 2020? Or Sept, Oct, Nov, or Dec 2020?

Answer: because the virus isn't controlled by pseudoscience.

It's amazing to me that after 11 months of lockdowns and mask mandates, with nothing to show for them except destruction, people like scuzzy and doofus are still saying they want to be locked down. Insane.

Pathetic

All these bullshit state mandates did absolutely nothing just like the democrats attempt to squeeze a 15 dollar minimum in a stimulus bill passed by budget restructure.

Piss poor attempt

I feel bad for the middle class/business owners in those states. Lets force you to close and also make you ineligible for the stimulus while we sit back and watch covid numbers mirror states that have none of these mandates.

Local High School Star

Dumbass right wing neanderthals.

I my state the governor has tightened and eased restrictions based on the positivity rate of infection with 5% or lower being the goal. South Carolina has been much more lax. The result: SC had as many hospitalizations as NC despite having less than half the population of NC. What has saved Florida and Texas so far have been cities like Miami, Houston and Austin enacting their own local restrictions. It just doesn't make sense to completely open up until more people are vaccinated and we get close to herd immunity. Vaccinations are already at 2million/day so it won't be much longer.

I my state the governor has tightened and eased restrictions based on the positivity rate of infection with 5% or lower being the goal. South Carolina has been much more lax. The result: SC had as many hospitalizations as NC despite having less than half the population of NC. What has saved Florida and Texas so far have been cities like Miami, Houston and Austin enacting their own local restrictions. It just doesn't make sense to completely open up until more people are vaccinated and we get close to herd immunity. Vaccinations are already at 2million/day so it won't be much longer.
    Yeah seriously. Itís in the process of getting back to normal people need to have some sense of egalitarianism.

And hey I just found out that dentists can now administer covid vaccines in NC. Okay Nanners, roll up that sleeve and come on over.

And hey I just found out that dentists can now administer covid vaccines in NC. Okay Nanners, roll up that sleeve and come on over.
    Nanny refuses to get vaccines cuz Bill Gates Soros space lasers murica freedom gay frogs chemtrails gubmint