Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Texas and Mississippi tell Democrat p*ssies to go f*ck themselves

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul View Post
    And hey I just found out that dentists can now administer covid vaccines in NC. Okay Nanners, roll up that sleeve and come on over.
    Only if you can also do one of those butt swab covid tests for me

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Nanny refuses to get vaccines cuz Bill Gates Soros space lasers murica freedom gay frogs chemtrails gubmint

I don’t take him seriously, but I find it hilarious that he calls himself a leftist.
    sounds like someone forgot to take zhes estrogen today

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Trump killed 500,000+ Americans. These two redneck states think that is not enough.

Abbott is WAY to frickin late doing this. He should have never implemented a mask rule or pushed any lockdowns to begin with. I will definitely be voting against him in the 2022 Republican primaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Abbott is WAY to frickin late doing this. He should have never implemented a mask rule or pushed any lockdowns to begin with. I will definitely be voting against him in the 2022 Republican primaries.
    This poster claims to be pro-life.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Pro new lives with all their potential maybe. Not Pro-Weighing down all of society to perhaps save a very small percentage of obese and elderly people’s lives.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

How many lives were saved by Abbott's 12-month lockdown? How much did it cost?

How much longer should Abbott keep Texas in lockdown? How much would it cost?

Why did FL do so much better than California from Oct - Jan despite ending it's lockdown at the end of Sept and CA locking down even harder?

Why were field hospitals all around the country torn down in April 2020, Navy ships all sailing out, and none of it ever needed?

What do you think the gov't should have done in April 2020 when millions of infections were widespread throughout the country and the hosp rate was a tiny fraction of predicted?

You are extremely naïve if you think the mask and lockdowns did anything to save lives. Of course anyone who believes Marxism actually works has already proven to be beyond naïve so I would expect no less from you.

You are extremely naïve if you think the mask and lockdowns did anything to save lives. Of course anyone who believes Marxism actually works has already proven to be beyond naïve so I would expect no less from you.
    there is nothing about Marxism to work. what an ignorant statement

Yeah. He's a supposed political expert, but when it comes to obvious policy choices, such as what the US gov't should have done in April 2020, he has nfc what to say. The answers to the questions I just asked are pretty easy, but it's difficult for sheep to answer them.

We've been on lockdown and semi lockdowns long enough, vaccines are here and a shit ton of people already have been infected...time to open up. I agreed with the precautions but I don't believe we should be in lockdown forever. Those who still want to stay indoors away from everyone are welcome to keep doing so indefinitely, meanwhile the rest of us will get on with our normal lives.

It's time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    We've been on lockdown and semi lockdowns long enough, vaccines are here and a shit ton of people already have been infected...time to open up. I agreed with the precautions but I don't believe we should be in lockdown forever. Those who still want to stay indoors away from everyone are welcome to keep doing so indefinitely, meanwhile the rest of us will get on with our normal lives.

It's time.
    The US is at 133.4 million infections so far per CDC's latest estimate (probably a slight overestimation)... tough to find any evidence that Trump's lockdowns, masks, and travel bans have prevented any infections so far. Strong evidence they've cost 10+ trillion dollars and robbed livelihoods from hundreds of millions of people.

Vaccine update:

~75% of Americans 65+ 'probably or definitely' want the vaccine (PEW poll)

Vaccinated w/ at least 1 shot as of 3/7/2021:

65-74: 49.4%
    75+: 64.7%

Remember that 95.7% of deaths w/ Covid come from the 65+ crowd and the virus has already circulated around the country for over a year.

Wyoming has lifted its mask mandates. Cant wait till this shit is over everywhere. I've said it before, but I always feel ashamed whenever I wear a mask. Its pointless, and its weak.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    Wyoming has lifted its mask mandates. Cant wait till this shit is over everywhere. I've said it before, but I always feel ashamed whenever I wear a mask. Its pointless, and its weak.
    Why wait? I quit wearing mask about a month ago. I have been in dozens of stores and restaurants without anyone telling me anything. In the stores there is usually someone standing at the door that will offer you a mask just tell them no thank you. It is time to take your freedom back and quit wearing the face diapers..

Why wait? I quit wearing mask about a month ago. I have been in dozens of stores and restaurants without anyone telling me anything. In the stores there is usually someone standing at the door that will offer you a mask just tell them no thank you. It is time to take your freedom back and quit wearing the face diapers..
    Explain again how wearing a mask takes away your freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul View Post
    Explain again how wearing a mask takes away your freedom.
    Because he doesn't feel like wearing a piece of cloth over his face for hours and hours.

You dodged every question RE North Carolina awhile back when you were begging gov't to lock you down harder. Maybe you should stop dodging and answer some basic questions to back up your position.

Why did FL do so much better than California from Oct - Jan despite ending it's lockdown at the end of Sept (and having no statewide mask mandate) and CA locking down even harder?

Why were field hospitals all around the country torn down in April 2020, Navy ships all sailing out, and none of it ever needed?

What do you think the gov't should have done in April 2020 when millions of infections were widespread throughout the country and the hosp rate was a tiny fraction of predicted?