Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Does Jayson Tatum kind of suck for a Max deal player?

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450 View Post
    Not to mention, he's 22 (turning 23 tomorrow.)

Why are there these crazy expectations for a player that's still so young?

Most players don't reach their peak until they're 26-27. He has plenty of time to get better than he already is.
    Look how much Beal has improved since his fourth season. He looks like a completely different player.

I was listening to Scal (Zach Lowe podcast I think) and he was saying that Boston is one of the worst passing teams in the league. That leads them to taking a lot of tough shots

If Kemba starts to show a pulse that will make a big difference for them.

All I know is Tatum started to suck more and play more lazy and take endless more bad shots as soon as he started growing his hair out ..Might be time for a haircut.

I rule the local playground ZionDunks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KKittles30 View Post
    All I know is Tatum started to suck more and play more lazy and take endless more bad shots as soon as he started growing his hair out ..Might be time for a haircut.
    Long hair Tatum always slumps

I rule the local playground ZionDunks's Avatar

LeDuckfoot may never win a real ring. Garbage roster I think

He reminds me a lot of Demar Derozan. He is extremely gifted and has all the potential but just doesn't have that extra gear to be a top 5 to 10 player in this league.

Hope I'm wrong but so far year after year his potential ceiling is dropping. That said, he was a #3 pick, the two above were Fultz and Lonzo which he is significantly better.

That 2017 Class was complete ass, Jayson was really the only two big ones to come out of the top 10 picks. There were some good sleepers though like Bam at 14, Donovan Mitchell at 13 Jarrett Allen at 22

https://www.basketball-reference.com.../NBA_2017.html

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    He reminds me a lot of Demar Derozan. He is extremely gifted and has all the potential but just doesn't have that extra gear to be a top 5 to 10 player in this league.

Hope I'm wrong but so far year after year his potential ceiling is dropping. That said, he was a #3 pick, the two above were Fultz and Lonzo which he is significantly better.

That 2017 Class was complete ass, Jayson was really the only two big ones to come out of the top 10 picks. There were some good sleepers though like Bam at 14, Donovan Mitchell at 13 Jarrett Allen at 22

https://www.basketball-reference.com.../NBA_2017.html
    He has made a jump every year. Yet you say his ceiling is dropping simultaneously lol