Default Anyone have an Espresso Machine?

I'm considering getting the Philips 3200 lattego since I like how automated it is. As good as some of the nicer Italian ones are, I just do not see myself making a drink that involved every morning. IF this was for the office it would be a different story, but this would be mainly for my drive to the office. So in other words I'd be willing to sacrifice some quality for convenience.

There are some cheaper ones a quarter of the cost that are a bit more involved like the Mr. Coffee Barista that requires grounds and placing it in the handle, but otherwise it foams/heats the milk similarly.

I may go to Bed Bath to see what they've got. I recall going in there and being offered sample coffees from their higher end machines which was pretty impressive.

Default Re: Anyone have an Espresso Machine?

i loves me a good expresso

I have a Nespresso. Love it.

Went to bed bath to get the breville with grinder but Ended up taking home a mr coffee because it wasn’t in stock. Figured worst case scenario I have to return it so why not.

im honestly impressed in terms of taste and how convenient the auto froth is (my wife enjoys lattes whereas I’m more espresso or cappuccino) May end up keeping it.

Last edited by rawimpact; 03-07-2021 at 03:31 PM.

Always wanted one, but I want one that makes the equivalent of a "flat white" style latte, and a lot of them don't seem capable.

Returned the Mr. Coffee, it just wasn't doing it for me and it was too cheap

Ended up getting an older Saeco Spidem Villa super-automatic. This thing is awesome.... grinds, tamps, brews with a single button press. I also like the frothing better with the pannarello wand.

We have a Delonghi coffee/espresso machine. My wife uses it for espresso every now and then and she says it’s pretty good.

I still use a French press for my coffee like a Neanderthal. I’ve got my coffee making down to a science and no machine makes it as good as that press does.