Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Anybody seen that $2000 check yet??

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    if you had done your taxes you would have received one cashback. dont know what to tell you OP
    Trump signed the 600/individual stimulus back in Dec before the inauguration, not sure how or why that should be considered part of Biden's 2k promise.

I don't think any household currently making 150k should be getting a stimulus, but would like politicians act on what they promised.

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    Trump signed the 600/individual stimulus back in Dec before the inauguration, not sure how or why that should be considered part of Biden's 2k promise.

I don't think any household currently making 150k should be getting a stimulus, but would like politicians act on what they promised.
    The biden money began in January with unemployment expansion and stimuluses are being finalized

The biden money began in January with unemployment expansion and stimuluses are being finalized
    The stimulus for 600 dollars was well finalized and passed. Like i said, Trump signed it in December... Well before the start of Biden's term. In fact, people received the 600 dollars in the first week of January, well before Biden's start.

The stimulus for 600 dollars was well finalized and passed. Like i said, Trump signed it in December... Well before the start of Biden's term. In fact, people received the 600 dollars in the first week of January, well before Biden's start.
    correct. read again what i wrote. thats the answer. btw biden is killing it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post
    Or $1400

or $0

same thing at this point right? resident liberals I wanna know where it is, someone can plz help me out. I mean you guys voted this dude in, so where is it? Educate some poor independent right leaning trumper with your left handed greatness, i'm just a peasant ( white peasant too, so I have no rights ) looking for some answers from my overlords.
    not until the right wing republicans listen to the 10 hour 600 page reading that Ron Dickass Johnson requested

I still wonder with all those Trump lost jobs , how people can live on 3200 dollars in a year -with stimulus checks ??

correct. read again what i wrote. thats the answer. btw biden is killing it.
    so no one has gotten it is what you're telling me?

I strongly advise liberals not to defend Biden on this one. He ****ing lied, just admit it. Jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post
    so no one has gotten it is what you're telling me?
    if you followed the news you would know that the checks are coming. the workforce is mostly taken care of anyways with the unemployment expansion. the stimulus is not as important.

we already saw what the lumpenproletariat did with their stimulus and it was anarchy

First of many promises not kept

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    not until the right wing republicans listen to the 10 hour 600 page reading that Ron Dickass Johnson requested

I still wonder with all those Trump lost jobs , how people can live on 3200 dollars in a year -with stimulus checks ??
    I only read your posts to laugh at how partisan, stupid, and dishonest you are in every single post. There were basically two types of people last year, and with no coincidence there was a heavy correlation between the two types and whether they voted Democrat or Republican.

Type 1 - punted the entire year of 2020. Stayed home scared, watching MSNBC and CNN the whole day. Got lazy and collected a lot more than the $3,200 you claim through UI and stimulus checks. A lot even received more money through UI than their pre-covid low skill and low paying job. Only went outside to OMB, protest/riot/loot. Their only win is having Racist Pedophile Joe Biden as the President. Heavy majority voted Democrat.

Type 2 - had their best, or a great, financial year in 2020 because they realize that even during a DNC/CCP Plandemic, money doesn't disappear out of thin air. Instead of hiding in a basement at home, they hustled...they worked harder, increased number of income streams, increase their passive income, and started to invest or invested more. Everyone I know that fell into this category made at least $3,200 a week in 2020, a few even made $3,200 or more a day...never mind the "only $3,200 a year" lie you claim people receive through UI/stimulus. All of these winners voted Republican.

You're type 1. And in order for there to be more winners (type 2's), there also needs to be more suckers and losers. Type 1's real function is just to balance 2020 and 2021.

if you followed the news you would know that the checks are coming. the workforce is mostly taken care of anyways with the unemployment expansion. the stimulus is not as important.

we already saw what the lumpenproletariat did with their stimulus and it was anarchy
    so 2 more weeks is what you're telling me then?

here I was thinking he'd do it his first day in office for some reason, can you explain why I would think that?

if anything, it's bad politics for the democrats. they're giving republicans all the ammo they need to tell that voting bloc "hey, you got checks under trump, but you didn't get one under joe"!

i mean... that is something. to get the money from republicans, but big government dems cut you off. this is why i always say the dems can never stop shooting themselves in the foot.

besides, why is it the stimulus checks that are up for debate in the first place? why not cut any part of the 90% of the bill that doesn't have to do with covid relief? like schumer's bridge, or pelosi's museum or w/e the f*** it was. nah... gotta cut out americans!

maybe we should cut out social security for those making above 100k while were at it!

my argument is that since you took so damn long to cut these checks, and now that you're means testing them, you should boost it to the $2k anyway. if biden knew how to play any brand of politics he'd use this against manchin & sinema. shit, if he really wanted to, he could threaten to end their careers if they don't get on board with him by simply heading to wv and going on the stump. but joe's sleeping somewhere in the basement getting rolled on by his own party. gl in the midterms.
    Last edited by diamenz; 03-05-2021 at 07:14 PM.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    So conservatives are now all for stimulus checks? And as large as possible? Whatever happened to touting the deficit or fiscal responsibility?

I wonder how long it will take before they start whining again about the national debt. They didn't say a word for 4 years.
    Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Arizona) proposes amendment for $10,000 stimulus checks ->>>> http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...timulus-checks

Also, I've been for $12k checks for awhile now. I said open 100% and huge checks for all Americans. $1k/mo to every American for 12 months beginning April 2020 and open 100%.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...-100-all-year/

This would have cost a tiny fraction that the lockdowns and corporate bailouts did.

PS: I don't consider myself a "conservative" or any political label atm

Don’t worry trumps not getting voted back in