Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    ... on a leash ArbitraryWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    I walk a higher path, son
    Posts
    39,973

    Default Re: Can Embiid or Harden catch Lebron in the MVP race or is it a done deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Lol this bitch can't even win without Davis.

    So much so he is sitting out now to preserve his reputation.

    Stop being a fvcking gaslighting cuck
    Which tells you how lopsided Lakers are

    All depends on top 2

    With one out, they have a huge drop.

    Completely different for LAC or BN.

  2. #17
    NBA lottery pick
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,115

    Default Re: Can Embiid or Harden catch Lebron in the MVP race or is it a done deal?

    If Embiid wins the MVP this season. Kawhi would have eliminated 5 different MVPS between 3 players in 2019 playoffs, wow. That playoff run from Kawhi is like wine, gets better with age.

  3. #18
    NBA lottery pick
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,115

    Default Re: Can Embiid or Harden catch Lebron in the MVP race or is it a done deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Which tells you how lopsided Lakers are

    All depends on top 2

    With one out, they have a huge drop.

    Completely different for LAC or BN.
    The MVP favorite Embiid this season.

    Kawhi's playoff eliminations in 2019: 2 time MVP Curry, 2 time MVP Giannis, 1 time MVP Embiid, also Jimmy Butler who led his team to the finals.

    Papa Kawhi wow

  4. #19
    2020 InsideHoops ROTY Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Thousand Tarns
    Posts
    14,451

    Default Re: Can Embiid or Harden catch Lebron in the MVP race or is it a done deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    The MVP favorite Embiid this season.

    Kawhi's playoff eliminations in 2019: 2 time MVP Curry, 2 time MVP Giannis, 1 time MVP Embiid, also Jimmy Butler who led his team to the finals.

    Papa Kawhi wow
    Butler does not have mvp yet you dipshit

  5. #20
    RENT FREE Spurs m8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    14,164

    Default Re: Can Embiid or Harden catch Lebron in the MVP race or is it a done deal?

    LeHelp wouldn't even be in the playoff race without Davis.

  6. #21
    Sixers|Eagles|Phillies GOBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Illadelph live 215
    Posts
    47,929

    Default Re: Can Embiid or Harden catch Lebron in the MVP race or is it a done deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    If Embiid wins the MVP this season. Kawhi would have eliminated 5 different MVPS between 3 players in 2019 playoffs, wow. That playoff run from Kawhi is like wine, gets better with age.
    Embiid is much better now than then.

  7. #22
    Presented by YouTubeTV SouBeachTalents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    19,525

    Default Re: Can Embiid or Harden catch Lebron in the MVP race or is it a done deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    If Embiid wins the MVP this season. Kawhi would have eliminated 5 different MVPS between 3 players in 2019 playoffs, wow. That playoff run from Kawhi is like wine, gets better with age.
    And he lost a 3-1 lead as the title favorite to a team that didn't have any

  8. #23
    NBA lottery pick r0drig0lac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    5,427

    Default Re: Can Embiid or Harden catch Lebron in the MVP race or is it a done deal?

    lol what?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •