Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Default Re: "We never picked John Stockton or Karl Malone in video games"- Lebron

i thought Lambruh was joking about the lapdog thing but my gosh, welfarefan going on 20 posts barking and chewing at Lambruhs leg like a love sick puppy. this is remarkable. does Welf do this everyday and Lambruh just keeps ignoring him driving Welfarefan into deeper insanity. what a dark timeline

Default Re: "We never picked John Stockton or Karl Malone in video games"- Lebron

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    oh wow the robinhood thread was legendary. i've never seen someone some bent out of shape seeing a savings account over 10k, then alternate acct dropped 300k screenshot. you could almost smell the urine drip down welfarefans leg. his career pride and joy walmart pistol/shotgun starterkit just couldn't match up. even if he combined the 2 playoff ticket stubs, both guns and his meth pipe. still down -299,900. okay last offer huffy bike, meth pipe and $50 rock, still down -299,600. Is welfarefan still posting in this thread btw? seems to be shouting and getting ignored by all. business as usual i guess
    Poor welfarefan the big fraud. He probably thought he can fool people with his malicious lies but in reality, he's a thin-skinned lying coward who lives on welfare money that easily snitches to mods when bullied enough. Tho despite that, he's a very lucky folk to have been given some hall monitor privileges itb even if he's become a madman who inhaled crack rock most of the time. Later we know he will ingest some adderalls and post on his WoW dup for another out of the blue thread once his ashtray is filled with super filthy lung-killing ashes again.

i think were do for a fresh slay. here's OC straight drop i just baked in the stove, wait for the punchline

OP likes dr disrespect hulk hogan star wars. let that sink in all the way in, i'll wait

Now we just have to wait patiently for cashew24 to sign on and hopefully get a laugh, that's the hard part. He's our full audience

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    whoa there pal, pump tha brakes on all that employment rif raf when talking to willow glen's playboy and mountain bike mafia OG, 7 years hard time disability benefits, another 4 years workers comp.

Break his window once, shame on him, beak his window twice. he's emailing Jeff
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...ly-a-big-deal)

You a big deal now or what bruh?

Quote Originally Posted by welfarefan View Post
    i thought Lambruh was joking about the lapdog thing but my gosh, welfarefan going on 20 posts barking and chewing at Lambruhs leg like a love sick puppy. this is remarkable. does Welf do this everyday and Lambruh just keeps ignoring him driving Welfarefan into deeper insanity. what a dark timeline
    I made a killing on my original Twitch channel. 200 active subs and GOW speedruns. Usual $2,500 week net not including dono's

Thought about it for my hardcore ISH followers, but I don't think Twitch accepts food benefits and welfare credits. $30 roses dirty talk, $50 roses dick rate $100 roses full bush. Flat rate as always

I made a killing on my original Twitch channel. 200 active subs and GOW speedruns. Usual $2,500 week net not including dono's

Thought about it for my hardcore ISH followers, but I don't think Twitch accepts food benefits and welfare credits. $30 roses dirty talk, $50 roses dick rate $100 roses full bush. Flat rate as always
    looks like you ruined welfarefan's personal welfare, dedicated his whole day to you. can he put up his tree stump coffee table as collateral for 3 month sub?

Bro you are like your Dr Disrespect now http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...witch-streamer

You made it Fam

squad up

Quote Originally Posted by welfarefan View Post
    looks like you ruined welfarefan's personal welfare, dedicated his whole day to you. can he put up his tree stump coffee table as collateral for 3 month sub?
    Yah hate to brag but this is just the ordinary day for ISH legends like myself, having lil Welf drag along reminds me how deep my slays burn. 18 hrs later still oozing from shoebox flashbacks in Glades NaNa car show. It is what it is. W's upon W's

That's the benefits of being worldwide, you know the groupies following every post. But what you I can do is crafty things like burn cashew while simultaneously known little Welf tracking swiftly behind to get tilted by the same exact post. Hella tilted over some slay I poured on shew 3 weeks back I totatlly forgot abt. Weird as hell groupies but I love it. The W's just pile in

Big ups to thread participants again, lots of activity

Preesh the 5*, Preesh the 3 month subs

Mega up to Welfarefan for keeping this thread extra lubed with tears and mucus. 13 posts/0 laughs. Biz as usual

Yah hate to brag but this is just the ordinary day for ISH legends like myself, having lil Welf drag along reminds me how deep my slays burn. 18 hrs later still oozing from shoebox flashbacks in Glades NaNa car show. It is what it is. W's upon W's

That's the benefits of being worldwide, you know the groupies following every post. But what you I can do is crafty things like burn cashew while simultaneously known little Welf tracking swiftly behind to get tilted by the same exact post. Hella tilted over some slay I poured on shew 3 weeks back I totatlly forgot abt. Weird as hell groupies but I love it. The W's just pile in
    Very interesting. Tell us more about your god of war speed runs. What’s your best times bruh?

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Mega up to Welfarefan for keeping this thread extra lubed with tears and mucus. 13 posts/0 laughs. Biz as usual

definitely worth a reread and will 5 star back. thanks for the free twitch sub

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    definitely worth a reread and will 5 star back. thanks for the free twitch sub

I'm the third poster in this thread.

get a life warriorfan

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

i believe welfarefan had well over 30 posts during last evenings meltdown, but once he calmed down and saw how embarrassing spamming videos looked he mass deleted them. meth will spin you like that, spunions are nightmare tenants