Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: "We never picked John Stockton or Karl Malone in video games"- Lebron

We never picked Jason Terry either

Or JJ Berea

Thus guy is such an insecure little bitch

Default Re: "We never picked John Stockton or Karl Malone in video games"- Lebron

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    I remember scottie pippen teasing karl malone that the mailman doesn't deliver on sundays.
    Except when she's 13 years old.

Can't wait till this fakket retires. Maybe then we'll finally get to watch some NBA Basketball again.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

mikes greatest ring opponent is a punchline

imagine it

I usually hit open layups

Born knows them dudes were bums. Calls it straight that’s all.

NBA Superstar

Even in 2k15 when all the historical teams came in to play the 98 Jazz were still the most boring one to play with. I preferred even the 94 Knicks.

Decent college freshman

LeBron is spot on.

I am gonna miss him when he retires (unlike Jordan).

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    We never picked Jason Terry either

Or JJ Berea

Thus guy is such an insecure little bitch

seems u are tbh

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    Everyone knows LeRacist wants to punk the whitest city in the league.

Hunted every day.
    Drop the persecution complex, you pathetic cracka.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post

you mad?

did i diss your perfect hero?

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    I remember scottie pippen teasing karl malone that the mailman doesn't deliver on sundays.
    It worked, he missed at least one of those free throws.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post

you mad?

did i diss your perfect hero?

You are the one who seems triggered.

Anyone who acts like white people are perpetual victims in today's American society are misguided dumbasses (anyone from white nationalists to Uncle Tom ass nikkas).

As a proud white man, I instantly lose respect for white dudes who walk around all day with persecution complexes, as well as minorities who pander to those snowflake whites (ex: Candace Owens).

At this rate, Candace would probably enjoy it if I dressed up as a slaveowner and banged her while yelling racial slurs at her.

You are the one who seems triggered.

Anyone who acts like white people are perpetual victims in today's American society are misguided dumbasses (anyone from white nationalists to Uncle Tom ass nikkas).

As a proud white man, I instantly lose respect for white dudes who walk around all day with persecution complexes, as well as minorities who pander to those snowflake whites (ex: Candace Owens).

At this rate, Candace would probably enjoy it if I dressed up as a slaveowner and banged her while yelling racial slurs at her.
    yeah candace owens sucks

sorry you don't believe in equality and are a self-hating cracka. i just call out dumb shit. im an equal opportunity shit talker and can clown anyone. I don't put blacks on a pedestal c ock-suck er

thats the difference between me and you

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out View Post
    i can vouch for this.During the 90s,there are two teams that were never picked, Utah Jazz (outside of live 1998) and those Vashon Leonard,Nick van Exel, McDysee,bryant stith Nugget teams....nobody ever picked those wack ass teams.....it was bulls, lakers,(young kobe shaq) suns rockets raptors every game...hell you might even see ol' muggsy get picked every once in a while for shock factor.Also Marbury and Garnett

O and my brother's friend used to come over and beat our azz with Fred Holberg/Reggie Miller from the pacers.But he was the only person in the whole fking complex who used the pacers

Just like now adays nobody use the wack azz jazz even though they are number 1 in the west.What kid wants to play with mike conley, royce oneal,"the whites"and tooty.

Niggas are trying to dunk on shit not deliver the perfect bounce pass
    Rudy Gobert set the record for dunks in a season. Also, they have Donovan Mitchell.