Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default How in the world have Progressive Liberals allowed this to happen?

Aunt Jemima....removed
    Cleveland Indians....removed
    Washington Redskins....removed
    Uncle Ben....removed
    Land O Lakes Indian girl....removed
    Mrs. Buttersworth....removed

How in the world did you Liberal Progressives allow these Cancel Culture Nazis to remove all minorities and people of color from being the face of these companies? How is this addressing racism when they have removed people of color?

Default Re: How in the world have Progressive Liberals allowed this to happen?

I find it very ironic you’re an avowed capitalist complaining about what the free market decides is profitable.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    I find it very ironic you’re an avowed capitalist complaining about what the free market decides is profitable.
    Your post makes no sense in relation to mine. These brands and icons were profitable. They weren't removed because they weren't profitable. Imbecile.

Nothing the radical left does makes sense. Dont bother trying to find any logical rationality behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Your post makes no sense in relation to mine. These brands and icons were profitable. They weren't removed because they weren't profitable. Imbecile.
    Actually, that’s exactly what happened, Chewy. The companies determined the negative publicity they were getting was costing them money, and so they decided to change their image in order to still appeal to customers who were offended by their old logos.

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

Actually, that’s exactly what happened, Chewy. The companies determined the negative publicity they were getting was costing them money, and so they decided to change their image in order to still appeal to customers who were offended by their old logos.
    Link?

Companies get woke and go broke all the time, they actually lose money. They aren't doing it because that's what the majority of customers want, they do it because they are virtue signaling fascist f*cktards pushing propaganda bullshit just like the rest of fascist antifa freaks on the left. They literally interfere with elections promoting propaganda while banning truth.

Quit making shit up, you're as bad as China.

it's all white businesses that had their blackfaces removed.

i want Michael Jackson (pedo?) and RKelly (pedo?) and Jay-Z (drug dealer) cancelled!

Also don't forget Jeep Cherokee

With Mr Potato Head cancelled, how long for this world are Mr Coffee and Mr Clean? Mr Clean is clearly on steroids too. He reaks of toxic masculinity. Will libtards put him in a dress?

Decent college freshman

Right wing retards have no idea how the free market works.

Decent college freshman

Progressive liberals have to undo the damage that the regressive/fascist/racist right wingers have created.

Conservatards are scum who rig elections, discriminate against minorities, and spread propaganda to radicalize gullible morons.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    With Mr Potato Head cancelled, how long for this world are Mr Coffee and Mr Clean? Mr Clean is clearly on steroids too. He reaks of toxic masculinity. Will libtards put him in a dress?
    the answer is... maybe

somewhat related... culture war related.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    it's all white businesses that had their blackfaces removed.

i want Michael Jackson (pedo?) and RKelly (pedo?) and Jay-Z (drug dealer) cancelled!

Also don't forget Jeep Cherokee
    MJ wasn't a pedo. Fought for his innocence while alive and never proof. I don't side with golddiggers like most liberals do. That would be unfair. Weird guy? Sure.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

If only liberals would stop obsessing on race.