Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Do you believe in female intuition?

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    My main issue with this intuition theory is why women make bad decisions with guys. Intuition is supposed to protect you from making bad decisions
    Women lust for love more than men and against all odds will believe against their better judgement. In their hearts they know the man isn't worth their time but they want to be wrong about it just to be loved. It leads to the downfall not just in women but in men as well. Giving multiple opportunities suggest a female would rather chase a working stable relationship that's currently unhealthy just because the reward will be satisfying to have stability. It leads to a never ending loop of being hurt until the man does something that crosses the line needed for her to cut all ties.

Men recover faster as well. It causes females to want harmony and balance quicker and it shows in arguments because they settle to end it quicker while their counter parts can hold grudges forever and linger deeper emotions to not forgive.

Women see right through men. I've been with my wife for 4 years and we were laying in bed. I zoned out and she knew what I was thinking about when we were on a sexual topic prior to doing so. She insisted she knew the look on my face and seen it when we first got together. She figured I remembered doing something with an ex and was resilient she wasn't wrong. I zoned out for 2 seconds and she knew the look. Was she right? Yes. I didn't admit it. But, it was absolutely insane she was able to compare a look when we first dated when I admitted why I spaced out thinking of an ex she was able to link that again many years later. I'm still horrified she was able to read me that accurately.
    Last edited by Draz; 03-06-2021 at 04:57 PM.

My main issue with this intuition theory is why women make bad decisions with guys. Intuition is supposed to protect you from making bad decisions
    because intuition is just one of many factors that goes into making good decisions. there are other qualities that are equally (or more) important in decision making, like having the ability to think rationally and logically for example.

Local High School Star Bimbo Coles's Avatar

I believe in the anima. The intuition of the unconscious woman within me > the intuition of a conscious woman/unconscious man within her. The dichotomy is neglected in today's trans culture. Why? It works against it. If you see yourself as another sex, you have a developed relationship with the anima/animus. One needs these in harmony to truly be happy, not a sex change. No one in the field wants to broach the subject.

Mother's intuition is definitely a real thing, so I don't see why most females wouldn't also have that trait.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

It’s a made up thing we tell them to make them feel special. For every example of their intuitiveness being right, there are more of them being wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime View Post
    Mother's intuition is definitely a real thing, so I don't see why most females wouldn't also have that trait.
    This is something natural for them

Local High School Star

You think women are more intuitive than men? Can women read people better as a whole? Research says a woman can look into a man's eyes and tell his demeanor instantly.

Is there truth behind this?
    Women are definitely more perceptive than guys, I think.

And they kinda have to be.