Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: Steph Curry missed 9 halfcourt shots for Craig Sager foundation #2017AllStarWeeke

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post
    My threads are stupid to you because we don't share the same opinion.
    you opinion = your emotions, and later you gonna switch that s*it like you always do..

Default Re: Steph Curry missed 9 halfcourt shots for Craig Sager foundation #2017AllStarWeeke

Quote Originally Posted by zeerghit View Post
    you opinion = your emotions, and later you gonna switch that s*it like you always do..
    I always picked Lillard over Curry. You have me mistaken with someone else. Look around I have been very consistent with my words.

Quote Originally Posted by zeerghit View Post
    You have turned yourself into a curry hater

Actually, Curry addressed this in a podcast a year or so ago. He said the misses were because he didn't want to support cancer research.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    Actually, Curry addressed this in a podcast a year or so ago. He said the misses were because he didn't want to support cancer research.
    wtf is this s*it? seriously man? WTF?

I still remember that post from 2015 where the welfarefan said that curry would be 1/1 in fmvp if the warriors win the finals that year. Sure enough, the team did win but curry wasn't the fmvp. Now two chips and four finals later after that, he hasn't even won one fmvp yet. I wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    this forum man

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    I still remember that post from 2015 where the welfarefan said that curry would be 1/1 in fmvp if the warriors win the finals that year. Sure enough, the team did win but curry wasn't the fmvp. Now two chips and four finals later after that, he hasn't even won one fmvp yet. I wonder why.
    When the lights are bright he tends to hide because he can't stand the light like a Vampire.

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post
    When the lights are bright he tends to hide because he can't stand the light like a Vampire.

Typical welfarefan

Banned

This was painful to watch. After he missed his first 5 or so, I turned it off.