Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Any of you into Nba top shot?

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el View Post
    I don't understand how you can "Own" a highlight though if I can just watch it. Are they going to start taking down youtube highlight videos now?

General rule of thumb if you are actually investing for the future: only invest in things that produce something. Otherwise you're just gambling.
    Yeah thats the part i had trouble with at first but i guess it's no different then owning a picture on a card. There's plenty of cards that have famous moments captured by a picture that anyone can go on Google and download. That doesn't make the card less valuable.

Default Re: Any of you into Nba top shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    It's legit. I know a guy who bought a couple packs and sold a couple players highlights for a few thousand. Made a good profit. Problem is there's a huge waiting list for packs and that's the best way to make money if you don't want to spend alot up front.

It's definitely gonna be big. Anyone saying otherwise dosn't know what they're talking about. I tried telling these fools on here a couple months ago to invest in cards and they all laughed. Prices have gone up about 5 times their value since that. I've been killing it. It's easy money tbh.
    The card part is true. My KD topps chrome rookie shot up from 80 to 1500$.
    Same with 90s inserts.