Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: To Warriorfan

Default To Warriorfan

So I’ve read many posts now about this supposed crack rock you smoke which you get much backlash for. I’m not sure you’ve given your stance on this or not but if not, have you ever thought to tell these people that’s actually cocaine? Granted nowhere close to pure cocaine obviously stepped on multiple times but it’s not crack. Maybe I can’t see it clearly and you are/have been doing crack but it’s not what it looks like to me. Or maybe it’s cause you would get a different backlash from the masses like warriorfan gets robbed, buys shitty drugs,etc. While maybe not to all but cocaine usually carries less of that bad stigma as crack cocaine does. Hell half the people shitting on you have probably tried cocaine once or twice in their lives. I don’t really care and maybe I’m even wrong I just see it so often now I’m curious.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: To Warriorfan

That stuff was never stepped on. Peruvian fishscale. Super fire. It’s obvious anyone who says that’s crack has no idea what they are talking about. To be honest it’s funny to watch them geek out about it.

either way he's really trashy

look at that trashy spread. and he thought this was a good idea to post.

no hard feelings wf

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Welfarefan will always be a crack smoking piece of ghetto trash.

Idgaf what drugs anyone does and neither should anyone else. Wf is annoying but making fun of him for his income or drug choices is beyond lame and just cruel.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post

no hard feelings wf
    No problem bro. That stuff got cleaned up in a few minutes.

Your stretch marks arnt going anywhere though.

It’s cool though, there’s always that guy at the pool with his shirt on. That’s your shit. Stay body positive.

this thread could use some pictures of stretch marks

one of my lapdogs will post the pic

*whistles*

edit: looks like it's already been posted

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    That stuff was never stepped on. Peruvian fishscale. Super fire. It’s obvious anyone who says that’s crack has no idea what they are talking about. To be honest it’s funny to watch them geek out about it.
    That could be the case also close to pure, fresh off the brick. I’ve just seen many posts about it but never have seen you retort but I also don’t check in everyday nor have I probably seen the og thread. I just don’t see crack in those pictures. In the end it doesn’t really matter people will twist it and shit on you regardless. But tbf the picture posted is kind of “cringey” if it was posted as a brag of some sort but I wasn’t there for that so I can’t comment. You probably could’ve proved your point with the tickets alone but like I said idk the context of the og post. Regardless do you, this may have not needed a separate thread but I’m on my smoke game ( no offense smoke I’m with you) I just wanted to see your response cause I haven’t yet and didn’t want to dig for it.

Good High School Starter Edgar Friendly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KissMySwag View Post
    That could be the case also close to pure, fresh off the brick. I’ve just seen many posts about it but never have seen you retort but I also don’t check in everyday nor have I probably seen the og thread. I just don’t see crack in those pictures. In the end it doesn’t really matter people will twist it and shit on you regardless. But tbf the picture posted is kind of “cringey” if it was posted as a brag of some sort but I wasn’t there for that so I can’t comment. You probably could’ve proved your point with the tickets alone but like I said idk the context of the og post. Regardless do you, this may have not needed a separate thread but I’m on my smoke game ( no offense smoke I’m with you) I just wanted to see your response cause I haven’t yet and didn’t want to dig for it.
    Well said

this thread really reeks of a setup for warriorfan to get a clean slate.

Tbh i felt some sadness when he got banned for his twitter thread way back in october last year for doing a permaban bet with a bran stan which backfired on him tho i am glad it isn't a perma. I would like to keep him active so this forum will have its own punching bag.

this thread really reeks of a setup for warriorfan to get a clean slate.
    Unfortunately autism isnt curable.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    Unfortunately autism isnt curable.
    Lol

no hard feelings wf
    What I find hilarious is that Welfarefan thought he was gonna impress people staging and then posting this pic

Lemme put my gun and shotgun here, set my shit whiskey and shit beer here, and let's take a pic of my dirty ashtray along with my crack pipe, lol. Fking try hard

In b4 the predictable Welfarefan response referring to my "cousin" or tacos

Quote Originally Posted by KissMySwag View Post
    So I’ve read many posts now about this supposed crack rock you smoke which you get much backlash for. I’m not sure you’ve given your stance on this or not but if not, have you ever thought to tell these people that’s actually cocaine? Granted nowhere close to pure cocaine obviously stepped on multiple times but it’s not crack. Maybe I can’t see it clearly and you are/have been doing crack but it’s not what it looks like to me. Or maybe it’s cause you would get a different backlash from the masses like warriorfan gets robbed, buys shitty drugs,etc. While maybe not to all but cocaine usually carries less of that bad stigma as crack cocaine does. Hell half the people shitting on you have probably tried cocaine once or twice in their lives. I don’t really care and maybe I’m even wrong I just see it so often now I’m curious.
    I like your take on this. Very diplomatic. ISH needs more people with your mindset