Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What smartphone/s are you using right now?

Title says it all, since it is interesting to know what phones folks here in ish use. I have an asus rog phone 2 and a samsung galaxy a50. Planning to upgrade the former to the newest release rog phone 5 in the future.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: What smartphone/s are you using right now?

I have a Samsung S9 as a backup phone/hotspot. My primary phone is a OnePlus 8 Pro. I wanted to get a an Asus Rog 2 because I play a lot of COD Mobile but I hear the bands on it suck for rural areas like where I'm at. The OnePlus has a 120hz refresh rate but it sure would be nice to have air triggers.

OP you have no job, friends, or sex partners, the fu*k do you even need a phone for

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    OP you have no job, friends, or sex partners, the fu*k do you even need a phone for
    How else is he going to call the cops and bravely rat out his family/friends/neighbors whenever he sees one them breaking the covid mandates?

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    How else is he going to call the cops and bravely rat out his family/friends/neighbors whenever he sees one them breaking the covid mandates?

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

S10

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    I have a Samsung S9 as a backup phone/hotspot. My primary phone is a OnePlus 8 Pro. I wanted to get a an Asus Rog 2 because I play a lot of COD Mobile but I hear the bands on it suck for rural areas like where I'm at. The OnePlus has a 120hz refresh rate but it sure would be nice to have air triggers.
    Yup, that's the problem of some gaming phones; their bands are a little bit limited but they do have outstanding batteries, something like 6000mah to be specific. And if you're only browsing the web or playing vids in yt, you'd appreciate their endurance because it could take more than a day before your next recharge tho it depends on how you would use it.

Also, rog phones have set benchmarks when it comes to refresh rates. Atm, they now have 144hz but if you're going to want to maximize the performance as much as possible while playing, avoid using the phone while it's charging. Otherwise, the battery could overheat and the phone itself would be forced to shut down.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

I recently got rid of my Samsung S6 active. Damn, I had that 5 years. I took a chance and got the $160 unlocked Oukitel WP5 Pro. It's a rugged phone and has a huge battery. I charge it once every 2.5 days. The phone performs well.

LG V50. It's a year and half old, but I have been an LG guy for my last 2 phones. I like the features, I like the headphone jack. Do I need it for brain surgery? No, it just does it's job. I don't need the latest and greatest to make myself feel good about myself... plus the prices are always jacked when they are new

National High School Star

iPhone 12 mini. Really liking going back to a smaller sized phone

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

A Galaxy S10+ with TB internal storage. Had it for probably 18 months. Don't intend to upgrade. I just picked up an S7+ Tablet too.

The rog phone 5 is really intriguing me but the redesign of its batteries also concerns me. It's original battery was split in half so the middle part of the phone became fragile compared to its predecessors. So it's best to avoid dropping it as much as possible. Might prospect of upgrading to it next year from my problematic rog phone 2.

iPhone... 8 i guess? Maybe 8S. Couldnt tell you exactly. It’s gotta be 5 years old by now.

Basically phone illiterate. Dont know a single thing about any of em except the one I own. Cant even picture what any of these other “Rogog G14 Turbo” varieties look like. No clue what the difference is between Samsung and iPhone or anything else. I didnt even know Asus made phones, thought they just did laptops.

You kids stay tf off my lawn, btw.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 03-19-2021 at 07:51 PM.

iPhone better at encrypting your info. iPhone 12 mini here