Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: What smartphone/s are you using right now?

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    iPhone... 8 i guess? Maybe 8S. Couldnt tell you exactly. It’s gotta be 5 years old by now.

Basically phone illiterate. Dont know a single thing about any of em except the one I own. Cant even picture what any of these other “Rogog G14 Turbo” varieties look like. No clue what the difference is between Samsung and iPhone or anything else. I didnt even know Asus made phones, thought they just did laptops.

You kids stay tf off my lawn, btw.
    Well many phones are unique to each markets or regions, like many car models. There are those which can be found where you live rn and the others that aren't present there are found elsewhere. Or they are sold there but aren't that much common.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    How else is he going to call the cops and bravely rat out his family/friends/neighbors whenever he sees one them breaking the covid mandates?

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Title says it all, since it is interesting to know what phones folks here in ish use. I have an asus rog phone 2 and a samsung galaxy a50. Planning to upgrade the former to the newest release rog phone 5 in the future.
    Right now I am using Samsung S20 Ultra but I am thinking if I can get an iPhone 12 or 2 PRO Max which model of iPhone do you think would be best for me?

Quote Originally Posted by hriVory View Post
    Right now I am using Samsung S20 Ultra but I am thinking if I can get an iPhone 12 or 2 PRO Max which model of iPhone do you think would be best for me?
    Go for pro max if your budget isn't an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Grenger View Post
    Switch to iPhone and apple in general
    Not everyone wants to buy high-end phones that have their own chargers sold separately.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Not everyone wants to buy high-end phones that have their own chargers sold separately.
    Doesn't matter because every manufacturing will start doing this eventually. Apple usually sets those kind of trends early. Google just did it this year with the Pixel 6 launch. No power brick in the box.

I'm on a Pixel 5. Perfect for my use. The mid-tier processer is great for battery usually. A 4000 mAH battery lasting 7.5-8 hours of screen-on-time is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode View Post
    Doesn't matter because every manufacturing will start doing this eventually. Apple usually sets those kind of trends early. Google just did it this year with the Pixel 6 launch. No power brick in the box.
    Lol the influence of a powerful company is just too high. That's why other phone makers follow even though in reality it's awful but not even that could avoid their buyers from buying their smartphones.

Saw a basketball once

iTS LOL..!@@