Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Banned

Default Re: Cashew24 and his bizarre obsession with male genitalia, diapers and bodily fluids

Banned

Default Re: Cashew24 and his bizarre obsession with male genitalia, diapers and bodily fluids

Why exactly is Threetard making fun of somebody's appearance? He literally stole his likeness from an SNL skit.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Another lonely night for poor Stanley and Scuzzy, the Incel Bros.
    Scuzzy the puzzy is another crackhead toad. Only thing he has going for him is crack and prison.

Hopefully someone celebrates my 28,000 career post tonight without much of a fuss.

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    Look at this tiny dweeb still upset

Being in my location is obviously the highlight of your life!
    Actually my life's highlight was to find out what happened to the gingers have souls guy. Turns out he lost weight, got bald and grew a beard. Then joined ISH under the alias coin24. Congrats on the weight loss! You took my health advice and got into shape. Good for you

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by welfarefan View Post
    Hopefully someone celebrates my 28,000 career post tonight without much of a fuss.
    Maybe you can make another account.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Actually my life's highlight was to find out what happened to the gingers have souls guy. Turns out he lost weight, got bald and grew a beard. Then joined ISH under the alias coin24. Congrats on the weight loss! You took my health advice and got into shape. Good for you

Would hardly call Shew in shape. He’s pretty flabby

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by welfarefan View Post
    congrats that is a big accomplishment. i think ones due for a few addys and essays on Walk on Water to cap off your Friday and savor the life of fulfilled dreams