Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Results 76 to 84 of 84
  1. #76
    81 on the Raptors BigKobeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,114

    Default Re: Communism is a theoretically perfect concept

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPlayer View Post
    Except they don't force people to play.
    They kind of do. When you can't rest star players on Nationally broadcast games. That's communism.

  2. #77
    Local High School Star LeCola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,119

    Default Re: Communism is a theoretically perfect concept

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPlayer View Post
    Except they don't force people to play.
    They force you to play for the team you are drafted/traded or don't play.

    Sounds like you will live working for your government or don't live.

  3. #78
    High School Starter Rocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    809

    Default Re: Communism is a theoretically perfect concept

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
    How is that at an expense to others?
    What a stupid ass question. There is no magic money fairy. There is also no way for everyone to sit at home and get free shit. If everyone sat at home waiting on free shit then everyone would be shit out of luck because if everyone is sitting on their ass then there is nobody to make shit and nobody to deliver shit. Somebody has to work for any economic system to work. With capitalism people who work harder are generally rewarded with more. With communism the harder workers are not rewarded any more than the lazy ones so they eventually quit trying to do more if they cannot better themselves. It is human nature and it is the reason why pure socialism does not work.

  4. #79
    Lol RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    42,684

    Default Re: Communism is a theoretically perfect concept

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    What a stupid ass question. There is no magic money fairy. There is also no way for everyone to sit at home and get free shit. If everyone sat at home waiting on free shit then everyone would be shit out of luck because if everyone is sitting on their ass then there is nobody to make shit and nobody to deliver shit. Somebody has to work for any economic system to work. With capitalism people who work harder are generally rewarded with more. With communism the harder workers are not rewarded any more than the lazy ones so they eventually quit trying to do more if they cannot better themselves. It is human nature and it is the reason why pure socialism does not work.
    You are actually braindead.

  5. #80
    High School Starter Rocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    809

    Default Re: Communism is a theoretically perfect concept

    Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    You are actually braindead.
    lol, you are a funny guy however you never answered my question. Does whatever "ism" you claim to support now end up with you sitting on your ass collecting free shit?

  6. #81
    81 on the Raptors BigKobeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,114

    Default Re: Communism is a theoretically perfect concept

    Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    You are actually braindead.
    Who are we to listen to? A guy who works and makes money or a guy who lives in their mother's basement and asks his mother for money to pay for a date.

  7. #82
    High School Starter Rocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    809

    Default Re: Communism is a theoretically perfect concept

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    Who are we to listen to? A guy who works and makes money or a guy who lives in their mother's basement and asks his mother for money to pay for a date.
    If he actually went on a date it had to be a blind date from some dating app where he lied his ass off about himself.

  8. #83
    sick with the witness 72-10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,426

    Default Re: Communism is a theoretically perfect concept

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    What a stupid ass question. There is no magic money fairy. There is also no way for everyone to sit at home and get free shit. If everyone sat at home waiting on free shit then everyone would be shit out of luck because if everyone is sitting on their ass then there is nobody to make shit and nobody to deliver shit. Somebody has to work for any economic system to work. With capitalism people who work harder are generally rewarded with more. With communism the harder workers are not rewarded any more than the lazy ones so they eventually quit trying to do more if they cannot better themselves. It is human nature and it is the reason why pure socialism does not work.
    harder workers my fat ass

    fast food workers and most manual laborers work harder than some college grads, matter of fact some fast food workers are college grads, and they earn much less money than the typical college grad, but most college grads are more intelligent or skilled

    but like I said before, its application is impractical

  9. #84
    High School Starter Rocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    809

    Default Re: Communism is a theoretically perfect concept

    Quote Originally Posted by 72-10 View Post
    harder workers my fat ass

    fast food workers and most manual laborers work harder than some college grads, matter of fact some fast food workers are college grads, and they earn much less money than the typical college grad, but most college grads are more intelligent or skilled

    but like I said before, its application is impractical
    Hard work has nothing to do with whether you use your back or your brain to earn a living. You can be a hard worker using either. The point of the post you are replying to is that you cannot have an economy where everyone just sits on their ass and gets free stuff. People have to work to make the goods people buy, people work to design the goods we buy, and people deliver the goods we buy. You also have people that sell insurance, doctors, lawyers, repairmen, and the people who build the buildings, etc.... that go to support the economy with their services. People are rewarded for their work with a paycheck which allows them to buy the goods and services offered in the economy. Socialistic economies try to keep everyone equal. With human nature there are people who work harder than others (with their back or their brain). If the people who work harder are not rewarded more for their hard work they will eventually quit working that hard. Of course you also have the people who are too lazy to work at all like RRR3. People like him are the reason socialism does not work.

    One more thing fast food can be hard work but it is also an entry level job although some make a career out of it typically getting into management in the fast food companies. It is the people who work the hardest and thus are the best employees who end up in management (that is if they do not have the skills or education to find another type of job in the economy).
    Last edited by Rocket; 05-28-2021 at 08:05 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •