Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Lebron stayed in the game injured so that he could get his 10 points and then bailed.

He's fine. Im sure it hurts but its not serious. I thought it was funny that he stayed in long enough to get 10 points so that his streak could stay alive.

Default Re: Lebron stayed in the game injured so that he could get his 10 points and then bai

Sadly, they lost in the game.

Banned

Default Re: Lebron stayed in the game injured so that he could get his 10 points and then bai

I hope it's not serious, but he knocked a chair away in frustration. The sprain is probably going to hurt even more tomorrow when it settles.

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

If he walked off on his own I'm sure he will be fine.

He would know how serious it is with his age and experience.

Maybe with caution back in two weeks, no need to rush back.

Take it easy, Bron.

So solomon hill is out of the league now right????cause this is basketball not rugby....This man has just robbed us of like 10 lebron games...that is priceless, nothing can ever get those games back for us NBA fans...i want him out of the league!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out View Post
    So solomon hill is out of the league now right????cause this is basketball not rugby....This man has just robbed us of like 10 lebron games...that is priceless, nothing can ever get those games back for us NBA fans...i want him out of the league!
    He is a real piece of shyt. LeBron haters will try to defend him, but he really didn't even try to avoid excessive contact with LeBron after he made contact. In addition to the ankle, he could've also torn LeBron's knee.

Serious playground baller

Its plays like this that make the refs endlessly blow the whistle for the superstars. Not the refs fault.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Solomon Hill should get a 25 game suspension for that shit

Bron/Brady not top 10 Mr.GOAT2408's Avatar

I don't dispute the severity of the injury but you know damn well the adrenaline still allowed him to play and he refused to leave until he got his double digit points streak going lmao

There is nothing great about stat padding

Does anyone give a shit about that 10pt streak besides him or his stans?

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out View Post
    Relax bruh it's supposed to be a physical game. These things happen. Bron will be fine.

Decent college freshman

LeBron haters are pathetic scum.

NBA sixth man of the year

LeBron and Draymond twisted their ankles today

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG View Post
    Does anyone give a shit about that 10pt streak besides him or his stans?

now we see whos hurt mike got passed again

kid is always hurting in each post

NBA Superstar

What a puss