Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Why do I or anyone still have to wear a mask after getting vaccinated??

What's the whole point of getting vaccinated if I still have to wear a mask(s) after doing so??

Default Re: Why do I or anyone still have to wear a mask after getting vaccinated??

The vaccine just prevents anyone from being infected severely but unfortunately, it doesn't avoid them from spreading the virus to anyone else in their surroundings.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Default Re: Why do I or anyone still have to wear a mask after getting vaccinated??

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    What's the whole point of getting vaccinated if I still have to wear a mask(s) after doing so??
    Good question. My response below:

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    I've actually yet to see anyone actually make a case for the Covid-19 response we've had or one different than mine. Not a single cost vs benefit analysis has even been conducted - if there has, please share it here. In fact, those who support the charade can't even tell us the benefits:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...rus-Team-saved
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...-100-all-year/
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1#post14275692
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1#post14273380

To answer your question more directly, the answer to why you must a mask is not precisely known. Those in charge seem to have assumed that forcing 300 million people to wear masks all the time has no costs, thus, we should always wear them because of potential (unknown) benefits.

The reason you may/may not want the vaccine is that it may reduce the severity of a Covid-19 infection.

I hope this helps.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...thread/page641

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    The vaccine just prevents anyone from being infected severely but unfortunately, it doesn't avoid them from spreading the virus to anyone else in their surroundings.
    high IQ post.

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    High IQ

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    That is correct - we have to keep the Proud Boys happy
    got my first shot Saturday .. alittle sore in the arm / last night very tired/ but aok now.
    Obviously cvd19 is now in me for immune system...
    There is a alot of pomp and circumstance , not like in grade school lining up and getting shots... but this is a pandemic.
    My advise do it.
    Last edited by Jasper; 03-22-2021 at 10:26 AM.

It's not a great vaccine.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Because Comrade General Dr. Fauci says so.

Because no one wants to see your ugly face?

Wait for it. The coronahoax is gonna get stretched into 2022 because the Dems are afraid they're gonna lose the House and Senate. Gotta maintain mail in cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    Wait for it. The coronahoax is gonna get stretched into 2022 because the Dems are afraid they're gonna lose the House and Senate. Gotta maintain mail in cheating.
    So you don't believe it will get stretched into 2024?? Ok phew, you are one of the more sound & sane crazy people.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    So you don't believe it will get stretched into 2024?? Ok phew, you are one of the more sound & sane crazy people.
    The possibility of that is open. I'm calling it play by play.

Fauci's vaccinated, yet he still wears 2 masks and suggests others do the same.

That's the "Science?"

Where is the evidence that when one gets vaccinated, that they can still pass on or get the virus that masks are still needed?

Fauci recommends 2 masks after getting vaccinated. Does that make ****ing sense?