Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Why do I or anyone still have to wear a mask after getting vaccinated??

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    To not be a selfish pr!ck.
    The guy in your photo gave other people aids like a selfish prick because he didn't wear a condom.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Default Re: Why do I or anyone still have to wear a mask after getting vaccinated??

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    You're confident because you may be asymptomatic but if it's the other way around, then yikes. You'll come to realization that this thing isn't a hoax.
    That's a risk I am willing to take

You might literally be the worst person I've ever come across. Apart from Chewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    That's a risk I am willing to take
    Forgot to note that you're still young as well too.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    You might literally be the worst person I've ever come across. Apart from Chewing.
    YEP

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Come get these hands. Then your sorry ass won't have to worry about anything every again.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Me?

Tittyboy confirmed.. only a f@ggot like that says literally like a virgin all the time

So why the **** are we constantly being told by the President to get vaccinated, if we still can't going on leading normal lives?

Fauci recently said to still avoid crowds and should not be eating and drinking inside public establishments, even though your vaccinated.

How does this make any ****ing sense whatsoever?

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    So why the **** are we constantly being told by the President to get vaccinated, if we still can't going on leading normal lives?

Fauci recently said to still avoid crowds and should not be eating and drinking inside public establishments, even though your vaccinated.

Why didn't you whine about this when trump was still the potus?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

There gonna milk it forever so get used to it. Many new variants and precautions to come!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Hey. Stop being anti-science. People are dying!

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    There gonna milk it forever so get used to it. Many new variants and precautions to come!
    even if they try to, the public won't stand for it. once mass vaccinations are over people wanna get their f***ing lives back in gear. tired of this shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Why didn't you whine about this when trump was still the potus?
    Fauci was telling vaccinated people that you still need to wear masks, avoid crowds and inside dining on Trump's watch?

Got links, chico?

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Guys the vaccine is safe, why else would they be throwing a pro-vax concert?
    https://deadline.com/2021/04/jennife...ve-1234733690/