Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: So mass shootings, high gas prices, trashing of the constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    Mass shootings have been happening for many years.

Right wing retards think that mass shootings started under Biden lol.

These people truly have Biden derangement syndrome.

Who is trashing the constitution?
    you're not even worth responding to, no one said they started under biden, everyone knows he is trashing the right to bear arms currently... maybe someone else is stupid enough to respond to you, but i'm not bothering from this point on.

I love how we’ve basically had the same President for 40 years and y’all still argue about it.

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post
    you're halfway reasonable to talk to, so i'm gonna try not to sound too much of an ass when I say..

where the f are you getting these numbers from? Even the most favorable articles have it way way way above that https://www.thebalance.com/national-...-obama-3306293

"on April 29, 2016, debt held by the public was approximately $13.84 trillion or about 76% of GDP."

the only time the numbers were even remotely that low were around 2000 to 2001 without looking them up. Ever since then they have sky rocketed and during obama's years were no different.
    Debt doesn't mean very much by sheer number itself because a huge bulk of that debt is owed to ourselves..

Quarter of all debt is intergovernmental debt. So like if social security had a surplus of money sitting around, but let's say Medicare wanted to borrow a couple billion they would pay back in 3yrs. Social security would lend that to Medicare. Now Medicare would owe $2 billion to Social security, and social security would charge interest to Medicare for that. Then a year later, if social security wanted a $1b loan, they might hit up US treasury. Now they owe $1b to the Treasury along with whatever the interest adds up to tacked on. In this situation, all of those numbers would be added up into total debt.

The rest 75% is public debt. That includes pensions for retirees of public sector and house loans for average people if you got loan through a credit union like PenFed or Navy Federal. That's trillions of dollars worth of both good and bad debt (es, debt can be good and bad). Unfortunately, that total debt number does not differentiate between anything. It combines everything and is useless by itself.

What you need to worry about is foreign debt, which is about 6.8 trillion https://www.thebalance.com/who-owns-...l-debt-3306124
    Even that number doesn't consider everything. For instance, yes we owe Japan over a trillion dollars, but Japan also owes us money.

As of a couple years ago, other countries owed America more money than America owed them. https://www.titlemax.com/discovery-c...wed-to-the-us/

Now deficit is different. It's strictly how much US spends each year minus how much it makes. Obama brought it down to inside $600bn in 2nd term. First term was pretty bad though inheriting Bush's 2 wars, economy crash, stock market crash, housing bubble pop, etc. Look at the deficits 2013 to 2017. Yes, I said $500bn - raise it by $100bn to be accurate.
    Last edited by bladefd; 03-24-2021 at 07:47 PM.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post
    you're not even worth responding to, no one said they started under biden, everyone knows he is trashing the right to bear arms currently... maybe someone else is stupid enough to respond to you, but i'm not bothering from this point on.
    Biden actually cares about the American people, unlike the Trumpster fire.

I am obviously worth it since you took the time to respond to me lol.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    I love how we’ve basically had the same President for 40 years and y’all still argue about it.

Biden actually cares about the American people, unlike the Trumpster fire.

I am obviously worth it since you took the time to respond to me lol.
    Wish that was true and not just for the welfare of his own allies.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Wish that was true and not just for the welfare of his own allies.
    He is a more caring individual than Trump who is an egotistical psycho.

He is a more caring individual than Trump who is an egotistical psycho.
    Yep, especially when it comes to kids. Kinda creepy but still endearing nonetheless.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

The Trump Party endorses mass shootings.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Yep, especially when it comes to kids. Kinda creepy but still endearing nonetheless.
    No it’s just creepy. Beyond creepy even.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    No it’s just creepy. Beyond creepy even.
    Not as creepy as pedo Donnie.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    The Trump Party endorses mass shootings.

If it's fascist progressives and government employees, I sure do endorse a mass shooting .

You f*ckers aren't getting this country. We will burn it to the ground before trans f*g dykes get control.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Thank God I found a new better forum. I'd invite my conservative friends to join but then ThRRReetard and his alter Mr. Joke will follow and post 90 times a day because he has no friends. Mr. Woke is one of the only people I've ever wanted to block. Derp Trumpster fire. Hopefully it's a conservative trolling, otherwise I think they are actually retarded.

5'4.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Gayfuk View Post
    If it's fascist progressives and government employees, I sure do endorse a mass shooting .

You f*ckers aren't getting this country. We will burn it to the ground before trans f*g dykes get control.
    Fascist regressives (that make up the right wing) threaten the very fabric of American democracy.

****ers like you aren't getting this country. We will ship you shitstains off to re-education camps before you try to start a civil war (which is what many on the right wing desperately want).