Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Another Asian attack caught on video

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    We need to band together with the asians in this country. I wouldn't have stood there and watched that.
    Lets send these ****s back to africa

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

2021 and humans are fixated on pigment

This leads me to believe there are significant differences amongst races, and the denial of such differences is what's causing this pigment hysteria

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    *violence is never the answer*

*celebrates kid who killed protestors as national hero despite breaking federal laws and instigated the entire situation*

Which kid? Please don't say the kid with the AR-15. Please don't say him. He was being chased down by people with guns. That's self-defense amigo. You have an AR-15. Or at least took a picture with one. If I'm chasing you down with a gun in my hand and you shot me cause you feared for your life, you're saying that you should be in jail?

Think very clearly about your answer there, Pedro.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Which kid? Please don't say the kid with the AR-15. Please don't say him. He was being chased down by people with guns. That's self-defense amigo. You have an AR-15. Or at least took a picture with one. If I'm chasing you down with a gun in my hand and you shot me cause you feared for your life, you're saying that you should be in jail?

Think very clearly about your answer there, Pedro.
    should have never been there with a rifle. it's something that you guys love to conveniently ignore. love how that always seems to be the case.

*black person breaks the law* "thug! criminal! put him in jail!"

*trump supporter breaks the law* "it was necessary"

you guys are fvcking losers with little going in your lives to dedicate this amount of time to cheer on people attacking the capital of the country and a kid who killed protestors after breaking federal laws.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    should have never been there with a rifle. it's something that you guys love to conveniently ignore. love how that always seems to be the case.

*black person breaks the law* "thug! criminal! put him in jail!"

*trump supporter breaks the law* "it was necessary"

you guys are fvcking losers with little going in your lives to dedicate this amount of time to cheer on people attacking the capital of the country and a kid who killed protestors after breaking federal laws.
    So what's his crime then?? Let's see you spin this. Now you're focused on just him being there.

Guess what...it doesn't matter if he was there or not. He was being chased by guys who wanted to hurt or kill him. You don't charge him with murder when they were going to murder him. That's not how the law works.

Why don't you just come out and say it? Just admit you're a racist POS that doesn't like White people and doesn't like White Conservatives. Be a man. I would respect you more if you admitted that you hate Whites.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    So what's his crime then?? Let's see you spin this. Now you're focused on just him being there.

Guess what...it doesn't matter if he was there or not. He was being chased by guys who wanted to hurt or kill him. You don't charge him with murder when they were going to murder him. That's not how the law works.

Why don't you just come out and say it? Just admit you're a racist POS that doesn't like White people and doesn't like White Conservatives. Be a man. I would respect you more if you admitted that you hate Whites.
    he instigated the situation, and of course it matter that he was armed, the protestors feared for their lives. this kid was instigating with his rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    There's a difference between throwing hands and beating a guy into submission, continuing to throw haymaker after haymaker at his head when he's already incapable of trading, and then choking him unconscious. That's attempted murder and ape like impulse control.
    I know that, champ. That's why I said the black dude went overboard.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    I know that, champ. That's why I said the black dude went overboard.
    you also went overboard with the tacos.

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    Or maybe don't be a sensitive bitch? Who cares what another man calls you, especially a chump. Insecure, no control of your emotions.
    Now before any of you start thinking I'm some out of control anti social thug, let me assure you I'm far from it. I have never been arrested my entire life, let alone spent a night in jail. Last time I got into a physical altercation was more than 20 years ago, in fact the last time I got into a fight led to some pussy I took this hot girl I was lusting for on a date, we were at a night club and while I went to the men's room, some white boy went at my date trying to hook up with her, I don't have a problem with a dog trying to get a bone but when my date told him she was already there with someone else, dude called my date a stuck up ho and walked away...she told me this when I got back from the men's room, I asked her to point him out, she was reluctant so I insisted, she pointed him out and so I walked up to this guy and told him to tell my date he was sorry, he didn't so I bitchslapped him, lol. Weak ass dude, talking shit to females but when another man calls him out, turned bitchmade. Long story short, I guess that turned her on, she practically jumped on me as soon as we got in my car .

I'm telling y'all this because that's the last time I got in a fight (not much of a fight), dude took my slap like a good little cuck. Since then I've never been close to getting in a fist fight, I'm respectful of others and I should be respected by others as well. Carrying guns is weak sauce to me, my hands are enough protection, I've won some and I've lost some but I don't back down, that's how it should be, mano a mano...give respect and demand respect, we all did that, we wouldn't have so much violence.

BTW, if BigKobeFan said any of the trash he dishes out to me here IRL, I'd smack the yellow out of him, lol
    Last edited by TheMan; 03-29-2021 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    you also went overboard with the tacos.
    Still obsessed with tacos, I see. Axe is right, that's you projecting, bro.

i'm convinced that the majority of people that are emotionally involved in politics on either side really give two shits about the increased violence and hate against asians. they only want to use the whole situation to spin it towards their political agenda. so is the case with anything these days though, i suppose.

Now before any of you start thinking I'm some out of control anti social thug, let me assure you I'm far from it. I have never been arrested my entire life, let alone spent a night in jail. Last time I got into a physical altercation was more than 20 years ago, in fact the last time I got into a fight led to some pussy I took this hot girl I was lusting for on a date, we were at a night club and while I went to the men's room, some white boy went at my date trying to hook up with her, I don't have a problem with a dog trying to get a bone but when my date told him she was already there with someone else, dude called my date a stuck up ho and walked away...she told me this when I got back from the men's room, I asked her to point him out, she was reluctant so I insisted, she pointed him out and so I walked up to this guy and told him to tell my date he was sorry, he didn't so I bitchslapped him, lol. Weak ass dude, talking shit to females but when another man calls him out, turned bitchmade. Long story short, I guess that turned her on, she practically jumped on me as soon as we got in my car .

I'm telling y'all this because that's the last time I got in a fight (not much of a fight), dude took my slap like a good little cuck. Since then I've never been close to getting in a fist fight, I'm respectful of others and I should be respected by others as well. Carrying guns is weak sauce to me, my hands are enough protection, I've won some and I've lost some but I don't back down, that's how it should be, mano a mano...give respect and demand respect, we all did that, we wouldn't have so much violence.

BTW, if BigKobeFan said any of the trash he dishes out to me here IRL, I'd smack the yellow out of him, lol
    Acting all tough because you know and I know that I wouldn't step into mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    Acting all tough because you know and I know that I wouldn't step into mexico.
    I just told you a story from back in the day, dummy I'm not a violent person but I ain't a bitch either. You seem like the typical internet tough guy, you talk a lot of shit here, most of our interactions are me responding to an insult of yours, apparently I'm in your head 24/7. One thing I can tell you though, you wouldn't talk to me IRL how you do here, not here nor in China, pal.

I just told you a story from back in the day, dummy I'm not a violent person but I ain't a bitch either. You seem like the typical internet tough guy, you talk a lot of shit here, most of our interactions are me responding to an insult of yours, apparently I'm in your head 24/7. One thing I can tell you though, you wouldn't talk to me IRL how you do here, not here nor in China, pal.
    Look at this clown. I'm not even from china. I've never even stepped foot in china.

How about you go log onto your Welfarefan account and start calling me taco again.

The hell are you yammering about? You mean to tell me that if some dude called you a racist term, you would sit there and take it like a cuck? I'm not advocating killing the other person but if some random dude called me a slur, you best believe I'm throwing hands at that fool. If you don't want problems, don't go around insulting strangers

BTW, you're one to talk, at least I don't go around threatening people with a firearm like you've done so here repeatedly.
    People can call me any racist thing they want. Only limp wristed fakkits are bothered by something like that.