Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Elderly Asian woman attacked in Manhattan while security looks on and does nothing

2(or 3) big security guards just standing around chilling and watching the show. Apparently this was the SECOND Asian woman attacked that day seemingly for no reason.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Elderly Asian woman attacked in Manhattan while security looks on and does nothin

Three separate attacks on Asians recently and each of the perpetrators has NOT been White.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Elderly Asian woman attacked in Manhattan while security looks on and does nothin

You won't see any liberals responding.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Three separate attacks on Asians recently and each of the perpetrators has NOT been White.
    In my experience, blacks and Asians/Indians have far more issues with each other than whites and asians.

In college I worked on a presentation with two Indian girls and they were saying how their community (the Indian community obviously) does NOT typically like black people. It's a whole thing apparently.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    In my experience, blacks and Asians/Indians have far more issues with each other than whites and asians.

In college I worked on a presentation with two Indian girls and they were saying how their community (the Indian community obviously) does NOT typically like black people. It's a whole thing apparently.
    All of the Indian people I've ever met or like 95% of them, they are very calm, quiet, smart people. I don't think I've ever met a rowdy rule breaking Indian especially if they came from India and have the accent. I can see why they would be shocked and appalled at their behavior.

what;s almost as sad is the opportunistic individuals that hide in the shadows when a white individual shoots up a public place or similar but are the first to reply in these sorts of threads. it's unfortunate because you are no sincere, so it invalidates your point. the only sincere person in this thread thus far appears to be OP.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    I hate White people and am afraid of Patrick Chewing.

We know. We know.

if you extracted that from my post, you are severely mentally ill.

OP appears to be the only individual in this thread legitimately upset about the attack vs individuals like you who solely focus on the race of the attacker to further your agenda.

if you extracted that from my post, you are severely mentally ill.

OP appears to be the only individual in this thread legitimately upset about the attack vs individuals like you who solely focus on the race of the attacker to further your agenda.
    I don't work for the mainstream media. I would be happy in a world where we didn't focus on the race of the individual. But for the meantime, I will continuously point out the hypocrisy of the Left and the MSM when they amplify the coverage of a White assailant versus a Black one. You and I both know that is wrong and that leads to further division. If the media always reports on White criminals, then the sheep and the low-IQ idiots of the world will always think that White people are inherently evil, while ignoring the true crime statistics that show that Blacks commit way more crimes in comparison.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

You give me too much credit highwey. If it was a black person being beat up by a white person, I don't know for certain if I would have posted the thread.

But there is a huge other point to the thread that no one is addressing. The grown men watching this lady from just a few feet away and do nothing? Have we become so desensitized to violence that people are just cool with standing back and watching a helpless lady get her head kicked in? Like the Asian guy that got beat up on the train on the other thread, once it went from a fight to a straight beat down and no one did anything. I'd like to think I'd step in in those cases if I was witnessing it. I have done before, but it's the internet anyone can say anything without proof.

I might have to go to New York and unload.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    You give me too much credit highwey. If it was a black person being beat up by a white person, I don't know for certain if I would have posted the thread.

But there is a huge other point to the thread that no one is addressing. The grown men watching this lady from just a few feet away and do nothing? Have we become so desensitized to violence that people are just cool with standing back and watching a helpless lady get her head kicked in? Like the Asian guy that got beat up on the train on the other thread, once it went from a fight to a straight beat down and no one did anything. I'd like to think I'd step in in those cases if I was witnessing it. I have done before, but it's the internet anyone can say anything without proof.
    yeah the whole standing around while someone gets their ass beat to a pulp is disgusting, but idk if i would have intervened with the guy on the train. that looked more like a mutual fight and let's be honest, the politics of pulling a gun on a black person could ruin your personal life nowadays. it would take hours maybe a day tops before some sjw doxxes you and they put your personal life on blast. i wouldn't want my business being targeted bc of that. the old lady is different though, i'd intervene for obvious reasons. plus, i know in az you're not allowed to bring a gun/weapon onto public transport even though everyone does, but it's one of those things that will get you in big trouble even though you're just trying to do the right thing...i think that's a separate discussion though

Serious question, what's behind these seemingly random acts of violence on Asian people? Is it really a covid19 backlash? I mean, there are Asian people here in Mexico too and I haven't heard of that happening here, in fact we went to a Chinese restaurant (owned by obvious Chinese people as they struggled with Spanish) last weekend and there were a lot of people there, and I also saw a lot of people ordering take out so there isn't a backlash here against Asians...I've also read that there has been an uptick of violence against Asians in Europe too.

Idiotic if you ask me, the people who are being attacked had nothing to do with the pandemic (I'm guessing that's the root cause), for all you know, that lady could have been South Korean and not even Chinese. It's the Chinese communist government people should be pissed at. Although for fuq sake can you Chinese people not eat everything under the sun? I mean, who looks at this and says, mmm that looks tasty

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Serious question, what's behind these seemingly random acts of violence on Asian people? Is it really a covid19 backlash? I mean, there are Asian people here in Mexico too and I haven't heard of that happening here, in fact we went to a Chinese restaurant (owned by obvious Chinese people as they struggled with Spanish) last weekend and there were a lot of people there, and I also saw a lot of people ordering take out so there isn't a backlash here against Asians...I've also read that there has been an uptick of violence against Asians in Europe too.

Idiotic if you ask me, the people who are being attacked had nothing to do with the pandemic (I'm guessing that's the root cause), for all you know, that lady could have been South Korean and not even Chinese. It's the Chinese communist government people should be pissed at. Although for fuq sake can you Chinese people not eat everything under the sun? I mean, who looks at this and says, mmm that looks tasty

Its from the low IQ nigs. Its also only happening in NY and SF...nothing here in So Cal.

Crazy how instead of helping they closed the doors.