Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Should China be held accountable for the Covid19???

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    I'm sorry but why are you so obssessed with ***** size? Is your life that bad that you have to try to make yourself feel better with the size of a *****? Or is that just your mental capacity when you try to engage in a discussion? Similar to how you can't handle being called autistic so you combat that by calling others autistic. Your mental capacity is limited and you can't think of your own original come backs.

I dont know how old you are, but you have the thought process of a child fighting in playgrounds: "You're stupid!" > "No, YOU'RE stupid!"
    It’s gonna be okay. Maybe you can try out a pen1s pump or something. Good ruck.

I blame our stupid governments more to be honest. I don't understand why the entire world didn't close borders with China back in December. If they did we wouldn't have a single case outside of China. Now of course they didn't do it due to economic concerns but the damage that would have been done with isolating China is minimal compared to the economic damage after more than a full year of lockdowns. Not to mention almost 3 million lives lost globally. And people in power should have had the ability to foresee these events. After all they put in these restrictions we've been under.

I do blame China too but who cares. You can't do anything to a foreign country these days. UN is more powerless than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    It’s gonna be okay. Maybe you can try out a pen1s pump or something. Good ruck.
    I'll try a ***** pump if you get a brain transplant. "Good ruck"

Wow, even different dick sizes got the welfarefan envying a big one for it. Never knew he would stoop to such a level this low. Oh well, must be another lonely week for the poor fella as usual.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dankok8 View Post
    I blame our stupid governments more to be honest. I don't understand why the entire world didn't close borders with China back in December. If they did we wouldn't have a single case outside of China. Now of course they didn't do it due to economic concerns but the damage that would have been done with isolating China is minimal compared to the economic damage after more than a full year of lockdowns. Not to mention almost 3 million lives lost globally. And people in power should have had the ability to foresee these events. After all they put in these restrictions we've been under.

I do blame China too but who cares. You can't do anything to a foreign country these days. UN is more powerless than ever.
    Phylogenetic studies show the virus emerged sometime in Oct/Nov, so the travel ban needed to be done before December. Good luck convincing the world they need to shut down all travel from China and quarantine their citizens etc at that time. Then you have an issue of getting the entire world on board with that and the logistics of how to get everyone back home... 57 million visitors to China every year btw.

Full year of lockdowns was completely unnecessary. It should have been crystal clear from the beginning that they should never had happened, and especially obvious after April 2020 when field hospitals were torn down around the country and Navy ships sailed out without seeing any patients. What do you think the US gov't should have done in April 2020?

PS: the 3 million lives you cite, the median age of death with Covid-19 is above average life expectancy. Also, roughly 60 million people die every year, ~16 million of which are due to infectious diseases.