Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Default Re: Should China be held accountable for the Covid19???

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Literally sacrificed a year of my life to "protect people" by wearing a mask a compliang with these rules

The vaccine is hear idgaf anymore, everything better be open up by June (no more lockdowns, no more masks)
    Anti-Vaxxers and Pandemic hoaxers are the only ones delaying the lockdowns. Quicker you receive the vaccine, quicker things return to normal. Continue the no mask no vax spread and people like Clovidness will be stuck under his bed another year.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    Anti-Vaxxers and Pandemic hoaxers are the only ones delaying the lockdowns. Quicker you receive the vaccine, quicker things return to normal. Continue the no mask no vax spread and people like Clovidness will be stuck under his bed another year.

reposting stuff from 4chan and twitter doesn't qualify as research, I wish it would i'm sure many of us would have our YouTube Diploma and Bachelors Degree

Hilarious how easily it was to foresee the anti-vax movement before the virus even spread into the US.

They bent over and became Facebook Karen's right in front of everyone.

Next year pushing their alternative essential oils

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB View Post
    It’s been over a year since covid hit the scene and people still only worry about themselves. You’d think this pandemic would make people more selfless. Guess not. I care less about how covid would effect me more than the person who has pre existing medical conditions. If protecting myself means I can potentially protect them? Then that is the ultimate win here. F*ck them survival % numbers. They only help a healthy person feel secure about themselves not dying.
    that pretty much covers it .... like any pandemic it starts (a reaction) the middle (functionality) and the end (a reaction) unfortunately the end is near / and dumb shits are blowing it off/ that is why we have an increase of cases , even though we have had a significant number of vaccinations. (I see it in my state of Wisc... ) they should be called proud boys

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    that pretty much covers it .... like any pandemic it starts (a reaction) the middle (functionality) and the end (a reaction) unfortunately the end is near / and dumb shits are blowing it off/ that is why we have an increase of cases , even though we have had a significant number of vaccinations. (I see it in my state of Wisc... ) they should be called proud boys
    Didn't see this kind of passion for blame when millions of people around the world went to the streets to protest in the middle of the pandemic.

reposting stuff from 4chan and twitter doesn't qualify as research, I wish it would i'm sure many of us would have our YouTube Diploma and Bachelors Degree
    I made a thread about a study talked about in MSM, your only comment was that "Highwey predicted it", but it's not from Twitter, YouTube or any social media.

Another hot topic recently is about immigration. Here you go, research not from Twitter or YouTube, but straight from the UN:

https://www.un.org/development/desa/...tmigration.pdf

Literally sacrificed a year of my life to "protect people" by wearing a mask a compliang with these rules

The vaccine is hear idgaf anymore, everything better be open up by June (no more lockdowns, no more masks)
    Rubbish

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

The UK has now vaccinated all vulnerable groups (32 million people) - these groups account for 99% of coronavirus deaths

Time to open up no more delaying and excuses, time to get back to the real world

The UK has now vaccinated all vulnerable groups (32 million people) - these groups account for 99% of coronavirus deaths

Time to open up no more delaying and excuses, time to get back to the real world
    we open when all biological entities worldwide have availability to the vaccination, not just Emanuel of UK

we open when all biological entities worldwide have availability to the vaccination, not just Emanuel of UK

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    Didn't see this kind of passion for blame when millions of people around the world went to the streets to protest in the middle of the pandemic.

I made a thread about a study talked about in MSM, your only comment was that "Highwey predicted it", but it's not from Twitter, YouTube or any social media.

Another hot topic recently is about immigration. Here you go, research not from Twitter or YouTube, but straight from the UN:

https://www.un.org/development/desa/...tmigration.pdf
    excuse me , but I never stated that. EVER(.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    excuse me , but I never stated that. EVER(.)
    That's because it's a quote from StanleyK.

You still cheered on millions of protesting in the middle of a pandemic though.

I'm talking about my country retard.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    This

I find it funny how often I get accused of being a anti-masker anti-vaxxer ect. When I literally wear a mask everyday and have been vaccinated in the past

In 2021, questioning anything = conspiracy theorist

This

I find it funny how often I get accused of being a anti-masker anti-vaxxer ect. When I literally wear a mask everyday and have been vaccinated in the past

In 2021, questioning anything = conspiracy theorist
    I thought you abstained from getting vaccinated hmm?