Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Hey Libs, explain to me your argument that there's voter suppression

I want to know what you mean when you make the claim that there is voter suppression out there.

How would you make the case for voter suppression when there were more votes cast in the last election than ever before? What votes were suppressed? Who was suppressed?

Explain.

Default Re: Hey Libs, explain to me your argument that there's voter suppression

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I want to know what you mean when you make the claim that there is voter suppression out there.

How would you make the case for voter suppression when there were more votes cast in the last election than ever before? What votes were suppressed? Who was suppressed?

Explain.
    Left leaning people push the fallacy that African Americans are too stupid to get some type of identification(which is incredibly racist). Of course they do not really believe that. They just realize having to produce identification to vote limits the amount of fraud they can commit. Election fraud is the only way they can win so with their lapdog media they push the ridiculous voter suppression bullcrap when in reality the only votes that will be "suppressed" by voter ID are the illegal ones.

Default Re: Hey Libs, explain to me your argument that there's voter suppression

Another suppressed weekend on Insidehoops for OP

Voter suppression is a crock of shit. No one's suppressing anyone. Anyone can get an ID to vote.

Here's what libtards are afraid of:

1.) There's a sizeable portion of the population that isn't very interested in politics and doesn't care who gets elected one way or the other
    2.) A portion of such people dont have ID's
    3.) Since they dont care about politics much, they wont bother voting if they have to get an ID to do so
    4.) Since they dont have ID's and cant vote, the Dems cannot illegally harvest ballots from such people
    5.) Without illegal ballot harvesting, the Dems are never winning a national election

That's all it is. I mean, yikes, even developing countries require an ID to vote.

Still waiting for a Liberal to explain.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    Voter suppression is a crock of shit. No one's suppressing anyone. Anyone can get an ID to vote.

Here's what libtards are afraid of:

1.) There's a sizeable portion of the population that isn't very interested in politics and doesn't care who gets elected one way or the other
    2.) A portion of such people dont have ID's
    3.) Since they dont care about politics much, they wont bother voting if they have to get an ID to do so
    4.) Since they dont have ID's and cant vote, the Dems cannot illegally harvest ballots from such people
    5.) Without illegal ballot harvesting, the Dems are never winning a national election

That's all it is. I mean, yikes, even developing countries require an ID to vote.
    Hit the nail on the head. There's good money in politics. The longer you can stay in power, the more success you can have in the private sector after you retire. Or, you can be a dinosaur like Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, etc, and just inflate your ego by playing God.

How do you not get sick and tired of arguing about politics on here every single day? You're at a near 3ball level of consistency. And while OP certainly isn't alone in this regard, the fact so many people on here believe they dislike and even hate literally tens of millions of people based solely on their political affiliation is fcking retarded

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    How do you not get sick and tired of arguing about politics on here every single day? You're at a near 3ball level of consistency. And while OP certainly isn't alone in this regard, the fact so many people on here believe they dislike and even hate literally tens of millions of people based solely on their political affiliation is fcking retarded
    Well, this is the Politics Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Well, this is the Politics Forum.
    Goddamn that fools soul just ended

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

If the OP is too thick to research for himself, there is no need for me to explain things. He could not comprehend anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick Stern View Post
    If the OP is too thick to research for himself, there is no need for me to explain things. He could not comprehend anyway.
    I have researched. There is no evidence of voter suppression. So you'll have to show me what evidence you have. But something tells me you don't have any and all you guys are full of shit.

Saw a basketball once Sigmund Freud's Avatar

I encountered many men like OP in Germany. A pathological desire to be on “the winning side”, if you will, and an immense sense of insecurity due to a small phallus led them to align with fascists.

Voter suppression is a very broad term. Obvious voting suppression tactics like under Jim crow laws were made illegal decades ago.

So yes, we are past Jim crow days, but I would say doing something like limiting the number of mail-in-ballots boxes and limiting number of voting sites would be considered voter suppression tactics. Certain voter id laws in certain states can be problematic tbh.

If you are going to have voter id, make it easier to get an id. You should be able to get an id at say certain stores like Walmart or target. Make it more accessible than just limiting it to only the dmv. Also, some states (like Texas and recently Georgia) have often tried tactics to severely limit things like early voting, number of polling sites, limit number of voting booths in each location and keeping polling sites far away (and not opening more voting sites). These are all voter suppression tactics, some intentional others not intentional.

The right think they are a victim of that huh?