Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Hey Libs, explain to me your argument that there's voter suppression

You could say that of literally every conceivable obstacle. Id. Reduced polling places in disproportionately democratic areas....while also giving up to a year in prison for handing supplies to people in the long lines that result. It all serves one purpose....the exact purpose common sense tells you it serves when the rules are made by a party trying to win. You don’t pass laws to help the other guys. In Georgia? The “other guys” are the huge number of black people in every city you have actually heard of. I don’t think it’s racist....necessarily. They would do the same thing to other whites if they knew they would vote blue and had an obvious way to limit turnout.

Default Re: Hey Libs, explain to me your argument that there's voter suppression

I have a hard-on for Kblaze ever since he publicized my obsessed with the report button

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

If I remember correctly someone made a topic claiming we had like....heavy handed mods or something who had banned...whoever. And you were in there agreeing. I may have actually thought “The nerve of this guy.....” reading it because all I do is read your reported posts asking for bans....and then not ban anyone. I may think someone is an idiot but that would never get anyone banned. I don’t even open the mod control panel for months at a time. I’ll call you 17 versions of an idiot for 15 posts but I won’t stop you for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    If I remember correctly someone made a topic claiming we had like....heavy handed mods or something who had banned...whoever. And you were in there agreeing. I may have actually thought “The nerve of this guy.....” reading it because all I do is read your reported posts asking for bans....and then not ban anyone. I may think someone is an idiot but that would never get anyone banned. I don’t even open the mod control panel for months at a time. I’ll call you 17 versions of an idiot for 15 posts but I won’t stop you for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post

BTE update btw

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    Tiptoeing through the tulips. If people care enough to vote, they will get an ID. If they dont care enough, they wont. That's not suppression. That's a personal decision.
    Bingo. People are lazy, and they're getting angry cause they know we know they're lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post

Not airballing my layups anymore Metroid's Avatar

From what I've heard it's not that easy for black people to get ID. I don't know why, maybe they just don't know. So if you make it so that everyone has to show an ID to vote, then it's going to affect a good portion of the black vote. That's why it's racist.

Perhaps we should quit asking for identification for gun purchases? Since it is now "racist" to ask for an id to vote then it is racist to ask for id to buy a gun. For that matter we should quit asking for id's for everything since one side insist it is a burden for some people to get one.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Perhaps we should quit asking for identification for gun purchases? Since it is now "racist" to ask for an id to vote then it is racist to ask for id to buy a gun. For that matter we should quit asking for id's for everything since one side insist it is a burden for some people to get one.
    This is an interesting point. Do Black people not buy guns? Not buy alcohol? Not open up bank accounts? Not drive? As far as I know, you need an ID for all of those things.

White Liberals really do think Blacks are incapable of doing the simplest of things. White Liberals love reminding Blacks that they're oppressed and can't do things without their help.

Post #33 is the one I want deleted Jeff. Hurry up