Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Another black man shot resisting arrest in Minny. You know what it is...FREE STUFF!

Free kicks. Fvck the Pumas and Adidas

And you know they ain't forgetting the weave shop

Default Re: Another black man shot resisting arrest in Minny. You know what it is...FREE STUF

Just the essentials please. Sorry GameStop

Cop does a face-plant chasing looter

Default Re: Another black man shot resisting arrest in Minny. You know what it is...FREE STUF

They hit a small business Mexican themed jewelry store on another side of town.

"Que hice para merecer eso?"

Two cases uninvolved

The individual shot was a good person. Attended church, guided misfortunate children and the community as a whole.

Those who looted the stores were fighting for their ancestors. Not sure what mexican jewelry store sells, but I assume gold plated diamond encrusted sombrero necklaces were taken. Wont be hard to relocate these.

My nikkas coming together.... it’s a glorious occasion

Ooooof bad look for the black community. Can’t spin this one

@ItsMillerTime

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Do gangsta things, and you'll find yourself bleeding out very quickly. If this was my son, I'd shoot him myself.

20 years old with a warrant and resisting arrest. Then, his hillbilly Mom comes out talking about how he was a good boy. Get the **** outta here. This is human filth.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

Do gangsta things, and you'll find yourself bleeding out very quickly. If this was my son, I'd shoot him myself.

20 years old with a warrant and resisting arrest. Then, his hillbilly Mom comes out talking about how he was a good boy. Get the **** outta here. This is human filth.
    Does every black kid who gets shot have photos on social media flashing cash and guns?

It seems like the looting and attack on thr police station were organized around a tweet from the guy's aunt telling people to burn the city down. The governor has already apologized to the family for another black man killed by the cops, as if the shooting was completely unjustified. I guess he's already decided with the info he has that the cops screwed up...or he's just pandering.

The white libtards went for the police station. The black kids went for the Footlocker, GameStop and Weave Shop. I think the black kids are smarter if I had to choose one haha

You just know the libtards are seething because of this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    They hit a small business Mexican themed jewelry store on another side of town.

"Que hice para merecer eso?"
    Lo que hiciste fue poner un negocio donde hay mucho ghetto basura...te lo mereces por wey.

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

It is like watching a wildlife documentary. I'm amazed.

At THIS point... anyone opening a store in an urban area pretty much deserves what they get.

Maybe not ‘deserves’ but... cant act like they didnt know the risks.

The risks are abundantly clear by now.

Lmbao at the white people in uproar because he is holding cash in his hands. How does that make him ghetto? Don’t even bring up the gun because he carries that around probably to protect him and his family. Good kid I hope he recovers

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Lmbao at the white people in uproar because he is holding cash in his hands. How does that make him ghetto? Don’t even bring up the gun because he carries that around probably to protect him and his family. Good kid I hope he recovers
    Yo soy White guy? Yo soy Latino pendejo mal parido hijo de puta.

And yes, one look at this kid and anyone with a brain can tell he's ghetto. What is a 20 year old doing flashing money (like most gangsters do) and flashing a gun for? And you wonder why these people have interactions with police on a daily basis.