Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Another black man shot resisting arrest in Minny. You know what it is...FREE STUF

No police! Anarchy! The Purge! Yeah!

Default Re: Another black man shot resisting arrest in Minny. You know what it is...FREE STUF

Crazy how Blacks only get outraged when a cop shoots them. But they shoot at each other daily and it's all part of "dat thug life".

Quote Originally Posted by outofstomach View Post
    care to explain why?
    Explain what? That you're a dumbass? That's evident

a cop’s job is to objectively enforce the law with no prior stereotypes or prejudice/bias towards whoever they have to apprehend unless they’re dealing with a suspect who is known to armed and dangerous or some other outlying factor that may put them or the public at large in danger.
    A police officer does not know who they're approaching to gauge that risk. Do you have some sort of ability to facially recognize each individual through the vehicle or home or even on a sidewalk and run a background check? We all know half the time the driver of a vehicle is not always the registered owner so that's unreliable. And the passengers can be just as big of a risk/threat as the driver.

So again, in the current state of things, how can an officer know who they're dealing with before approaching/making contact with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Lmbao at the white people in uproar because he is holding cash in his hands. How does that make him ghetto? Don’t even bring up the gun because he carries that around probably to protect him and his family. Good kid I hope he recovers
    The retard was flashing it like that dumbass "gratata" douche.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    Rashida is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    Explain what? That you're a dumbass? That's evident

A police officer does not know who they're approaching to gauge that risk. Do you have some sort of ability to facially recognize each individual through the vehicle or home or even on a sidewalk and run a background check? We all know half the time the driver of a vehicle is not always the registered owner so that's unreliable. And the passengers can be just as big of a risk/threat as the driver.

So again, in the current state of things, how can an officer know who they're dealing with before approaching/making contact with them?
    i meant more in the sense if they were on a manhunt of some sort to capture a fleeing felon and/or suspect, not that they should know magically the type of person that they’re dealing with on each traffic stop and police interaction.

if you consider me a dumbass because i think law enforcement should look to enforce the law amongst citizens without prejudice or a predisposition of behavior in reference to other races/groups of people (you know, objectivity) versus assuming things that lead to unnecessarily tense situations and a horrible result for both parties? so be it

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner View Post
    RR3’s world experience doesn’t go past his parents basement. Everything he says is pure garbage. Garbage person tbh
    I do agree with that.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

I think the cop deserves jail time but this guy appears to be scum of the Earth. Apparently he and a friend entered 2 women's apartment and refused to leave. So the women instead of calling the cops let them sleep it off in their living room. In the morning Duane Wright instead showing gratitude saw an exchange of rent money between the women and pulled out his gun and pointed at one of the women and demanded the money, $820 to be exact. When the woman refused because she couldn't believe they were being robbed after letting this scumbag and his friend stay the night, homeboy started choking her out trying to get the money but she screamed and he fled before he could get the cash. The woman called the cops. It's unclear how they managed to catch him but he was arrested in 2019 as an adult.

He was only 18 at the time and could have changed his life around but let's be honest. That probably wasn't going to happen.

The guy obviously tried to flee, what if he would have pulled a gun out and shot the cop?

The mob of woke zombies makes no sense. Didn't they see the cop that got shot the other day?

They would rather see the cop shot, quite frankly

On the bright side I guess putting the pressure for police reform is for the best, even if the suspects behavior was idiotic

People are just fed up with the PO po
    Last edited by DoctorP; 04-14-2021 at 06:19 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    I think the cop deserves jail time but this guy appears to be scum of the Earth. Apparently he and a friend entered 2 women's apartment and refused to leave. So the women instead of calling the cops let them sleep it off in their living room. In the morning Duane Wright instead showing gratitude saw an exchange of rent money between the women and pulled out his gun and pointed at one of the women and demanded the money, $820 to be exact. When the woman refused because she couldn't believe they were being robbed after letting this scumbag and his friend stay the night, homeboy started choking her out trying to get the money but she screamed and he fled before he could get the cash. The woman called the cops. It's unclear how they managed to catch him but he was arrested in 2019 as an adult.

He was only 18 at the time and could have changed his life around but let's be honest. That probably wasn't going to happen.
    Good riddance. But all the media cucks on NBAtv and TNT are acting like he wasn't some skinny punk thug and this is some tragedy. I dont know how those male officers couldnt restrain him. Looks like he weighs 135 lbs. I would ve choke slammed that little bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    The guy obviously tried to flee, what if he would have pulled a gun out and shot the cop?

The mob of woke zombies makes no sense. Didn't they see the cop that got shot the other day?

They would rather see the cop shot, quite frankly

On the bright side I guess putting the pressure for police reform is for the best, even if the suspects behavior was idiotic

People are just fed up with the PO po
    People worship criminals nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Good riddance. But all the media cucks on NBAtv and TNT are acting like he wasn't some skinny punk thug and this is some tragedy. I dont know how those male officers couldnt restrain him. Looks like he weighs 135 lbs. I would ve choke slammed that little bitch.
    Damned if you, damned if you don't. If they had yanked that skinny twerp out of the car and slammed him on the ground, they'd still be crying about police brutality. A kid that skinny probably gets paralyzed if they yank him out the car. Let's face it, there are a lot of people out there that want to see criminals get the upper hand on police. They've sold their souls to the devil where right is wrong and wrong is right.

It's like a badge of honor among these filth to get one over on the cops. Truly despicable people and society we've become.

Decent college freshman

Cops with itchy trigger fingers are a huge liability.