Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: Another black man shot resisting arrest in Minny. You know what it is...FREE STUF

It looks it might be the cops fault afterall. I mean the guy did just jump back in his car and took off after police were trying to detain him so he's not completely innocent but apparently a female officer might have shot him with her firearm thinking it was a taser because she was heard yelling, "Taser!!!" right before she fired her pistol

Default Re: Another black man shot resisting arrest in Minny. You know what it is...FREE STUF

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    It looks it might be the cops fault afterall. I mean the guy did just jump back in his car and took off after police were trying to detain him so he's not completely innocent but apparently a female officer might have shot him with her firearm thinking it was a taser because she was heard yelling, "Taser!!!" right before she fired her pistol
    He wouldn’t give her no dick, that’s reasonable... I guess.

Guess it's time to backpedal.

I mean you were just saying he's human filth and you would have shot him yourself, right?

Oh yeah. Cop fvcked up. Multi million dollar lawsuit and "murder" charges imminent. Hopefully the city doesn't burn tonight

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    Guess it's time to backpedal.
    Backpedal? My thread was about the looting. I didn't say the kid deserved to be shot other than he was stupid for running and looked like a thug on social media

Backpedal? My thread was about the looting. I didn't say the kid deserved to be shot other than he was stupid for running and looked like a thug on social media
    Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    Do gangsta things, and you'll find yourself bleeding out very quickly. If this was my son, I'd shoot him myself.

20 years old with a warrant and resisting arrest. Then, his hillbilly Mom comes out talking about how he was a good boy. Get the **** outta here. This is human filth.
    Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    Oops.
    That's not my quote tard. Why'd you edit my name into it?

That's not my quote tard. Why'd you edit my name into it?
    Whoops. I mistaked it because you quoted Patrick after.

My fault.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Its A Black Friday sale in April.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Its A Black Friday sale in April.
    One of the stores that got looted was a Five Below store. Joke's on them.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

Do gangsta things, and you'll find yourself bleeding out very quickly. If this was my son, I'd shoot him myself.

20 years old with a warrant and resisting arrest. Then, his hillbilly Mom comes out talking about how he was a good boy. Get the **** outta here. This is human filth.
    Is that really him? Warrant for arrest, fights cops, and drives away with them hanging on. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Society was done a favor.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Is that really him? Warrant for arrest, fights cops, and drives away with them hanging on. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Society was done a favor.
    Yes, that is really him. White mother, Black father. Black father nowhere to be found of course.

Imagine favoring people like this:

Over people like this:

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Yikes, that mistake cost a person their life. Minnesota cops might need the Barney Fife treatment now, one bullet buttoned in their front pocket only for emergencies!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    One of the stores that got looted was a Five Below store. Joke's on them.
    It appears the very first store looted was a Little Caesars. Wtf?! Do they have a bunch of premade pizzas laying around at night or what? Are maybe they were just woofing down the toppings, building up their energy for the looting about to take place

It appears the very first store looted was a Little Caesars. Wtf?! Do they have a bunch of premade pizzas laying around at night or what? Are maybe they were just woofing down the toppings, building up their energy for the looting about to take place
    I heard the extra cheese got them nikkas going crazy