Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Another black man shot resisting arrest in Minny. You know what it is...FREE STUF

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    It appears the very first store looted was a Little Caesars. Wtf?! Do they have a bunch of premade pizzas laying around at night or what? Are maybe they were just woofing down the toppings, building up their energy for the looting about to take place

Every hood has a little ceasars and i'm sure they've got a bunch of 5's in the cash register

Default Re: Another black man shot resisting arrest in Minny. You know what it is...FREE STUF

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

Do gangsta things, and you'll find yourself bleeding out very quickly. If this was my son, I'd shoot him myself.

20 years old with a warrant and resisting arrest. Then, his hillbilly Mom comes out talking about how he was a good boy. Get the **** outta here. This is human filth.

There isn't much difference to me between these two groups of thugs...one group wishes to be about dat gangsta life while the other group are made up of wannabe military goons. Both groups love their firearms and both groups are low IQ mouthbreathers who end up getting shot by the police.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post

There isn't much difference to me between these two groups of thugs...one group wishes to be about dat gangsta life while the other group are made up of wannabe military goons. Both groups love their firearms and both groups are low IQ mouthbreathers who end up getting shot by the police.
    Huge difference. One group is protecting the community with their second amendment right and LEGAL firearm possession, while the other is possessing an illegal firearm, and using it to sell drugs and poison his own community. I know you chicos have problem distinguishing between legal and illegal, but here in America we have a thing called "laws". Google what that means.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

It's a cultural thing with Blacks though. You don't see White people post selfies holding their AR's during their gender reveal parties. White militia men in this country are quite miniscule versus "gangsta" imagery that you see every day in Black entertainment. You're allowed to say there's a cultural problem within Black America ya know? No one's gonna get you for saying that. I will protect you, amigo. Me and my AR.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Huge difference. One group is protecting the community with their second amendment right and LEGAL firearm possession, while the other is possessing an illegal firearm, and using it to sell drugs and poison his own community. I know you chicos have problem distinguishing between legal and illegal, but here in America we have a thing called "laws". Google what that means.
    Is that what happened when those types killed that DC cop, mang? They were protecting their rights to bludgeon a cop to death? On the steps of the Capitol of all places...

You google "how not to act like a savage"...

It's a cultural thing with Blacks though. You don't see White people post selfies holding their AR's during their gender reveal parties. White militia men in this country are quite miniscule versus "gangsta" imagery that you see every day in Black entertainment. You're allowed to say there's a cultural problem within Black America ya know? No one's gonna get you for saying that. I will protect you, amigo. Me and my AR.
    Lol, there are tons of pics (use Google images) of hillbillies jacking off to their military style rifles

I reiterate, both groups are made up of low IQ mouthbreathers who love their guns waaay too much. I've owned firearms before but never saw it as an extension of my manhood.

Lol, there are tons of pics (use Google images) of hillbillies jacking off to their military style rifles

I reiterate, both groups are made up of low IQ mouthbreathers who love their guns waaay too much. I've owned firearms before but never saw it as an extension of my manhood.
    And now answer this question. How many of those hillbillies commit crimes, have warrants, and resist arrest?

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Both groups love their firearms and both groups are low IQ mouthbreathers who end up getting shot by the police.
    Quick question if I may. How many businesses have been looted and burned because of a low IQ white guy shot?

The low IQs whites caused mayhem at the White House one day and....

We applaud low IQ whites being killed by the police. Thanks for the racial housecleaning kind sirs. Only makes your race stronger right?

I’ve said this once and I’ll say it again make all cops black and see what happens

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

The usual suspects are all in here

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    The usual suspects are all in here
    Did you just profile us??

And now answer this question. How many of those hillbillies commit crimes, have warrants, and resist arrest?
    I really have no idea but it does happen, maybe it's also driven by the media? A black dude gets shot in an urban area and it becomes headline news, a country bumpkin high on meth and drunk on Jack Daniels gets shot in Bumfukk, USA and the media doesn't cover it. Yeah I'm not down with looting, don't get me wrong. I'll go so far as to say that the majority of these black dudes getting shot is because they resist and don't follow cop's instructions but my main point is that white people aren't immune to acting stupid while armed too. But it does seem that cops give white guys acting stupid more leeway than they would some young dumb black dude, and again that might be media driven too.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

So apparently it was a female cop who meant to taze him. She’s heard yelling “Tazer” meaning clear off him then shot him instead and said “Holy shit I just shot him”. His family will get paid if only for that. And after getting pulled over for a damn air freshener which is considered obstruction of vision.

Cops generally need to minimize all contact with the public not be looking for reason to pull people over and look into shit. I say that having been pulled over and having my car searched for drugs with “Broken tag light” as the supposed reason. Sat on my ass drinking a checkers shake while my car was run through. I’m sure the reason was being in nice cars in bad neighborhoods since it only ever happened in my Jaguars or Cadillac but never in my Lincoln’s or chevys.

Id rather cops get paid a whole day for nothing than go out looking for nonsense charges to create traffic stops. Shit is such a waste. Be proactive looking for real shit. Life lost and career probably ruined because we have cops searching for a reason to involve themselves with the public. Come when called or when you see danger. Lives on the lines for people not coming to a full stop at a stop sign because states use traffic laws to generate income and cops are taught to be in everyone’s shit.

Garbage like operation rolling Thunder around year yearly has every cop pulling over every minor violation looking for reason to search cars so they can pose with mostly weed on a table bragging.

How many of those people seriously considered just murdering the cop stopping them? Why put the cops in that position? Hunting drug dealers with random traffic stops and gouging the random citizens who happened to be going 67 on the highway with giant fines.

We need the police to be way less of an active patrol and more reactive. Bored cops looking to **** with people does nobody any good. Get 6-7 people with warrants off the street a month. Then you accidentally kill one and the city burns.

Its not worth it.

I really have no idea but it does happen, maybe it's also driven by the media? A black dude gets shot in an urban area and it becomes headline news, a country bumpkin high on meth and drunk on Jack Daniels gets shot in Bumfukk, USA and the media doesn't cover it. Yeah I'm not down with looting, don't get me wrong. I'll go so far as to say that the majority of these black dudes getting shot is because they resist and don't follow cop's instructions but my main point is that white people aren't immune to acting stupid while armed too. But it does seem that cops give white guys acting stupid more leeway than they would some young dumb black dude, and again that might be media driven too.
    Yeah there was a case in Arizona or California I think (could be wrong) where the cop pulled over a White guy in a truck and the cop noticed an AR in the backseat and asked the guy if he could remove it from the truck for his protection and the guy got out of the truck and killed the cop.

Banned