Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Default Re: Pissed off I missed out on BTC and other crypto

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    We didn't know it back then because our accounts didn't exist until last year. Unless we had dups from the past.
    Yeah you know he did. lol
    It's all about the market and not really any skill. You just gotta skin in the game. I heard all cryptos go down at the end of the month because the investors withdraw to buy their bills. That's straight up gambling.

Quote Originally Posted by Duderonomy View Post
    It's all about the market and not really any skill. You just gotta skin in the game. I heard all cryptos go down at the end of the month because the investors withdraw to buy their bills. That's straight up gambling.
    Interesting.

Local High School Star Code Breaker's Avatar

I’m not I have a good paying stable career. A lot of these dudes that jump into crypto and Bitcoin thinking they can get rich fast and retire. Or they get misled by lucky people who did make it. Then reality hits them like a speeding truck.

Well you're not very well informed. Try to hear less, and research more. Or if you're too bothered to do so, at the very least, dont mislead others with your ignorance.

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    It's not too late. Crypto is just becoming mainstream. Blockchain technology isnt even used in the masses yet.

Dont make the same mistake again and buy some now.

Only 1% if the world population own crypto. The market will grow a lot in the next few years. Coinbase going ipo tomorrow is huge.
    The market growth is there because of speculation. The actual number of people who need a service to wire money internationally isn't that high.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

The market growth is there because of speculation. The actual number of people who need a service to wire money internationally isn't that high.
    Short it then.

Hey shogon which bank should I choose to start my first savings account?

I think you're looking at crypto the wrong way. Yes BTC has very little purpose other than being digital gold. But ETH, DOT, ADA, VET, etc. They all have tech behind it that will be used in real world applications. They are not just a currency. Their block chain technology is revolutionary and will become mainstream.

Do more research about crypto and you will realize it's not all speculation. Some of these coins already have agreements with big corporations.

It's basically like the Dot Com run up and we're in 1997. No one disagrees with the fact that the underlying tech is extremely useful. People just don't know who's going to be Amazon and who's going to be Worldcom. And to be honest there's no way to really know just like betting on an online PHYSICAL book retailer in 1997 made no sense either.
    Last edited by FKAri; 04-15-2021 at 01:29 PM.

It's disgusting seeing so many people buying this shit up without even knowing what they are buying. The world is changing.

In a world of unstable currencies and restrictions you have ishiots wondering why a decentralized coin is in such popular demand

Get your head out your ass for a second and understand that cryptocurrency is bought and used all over the world, this is not just an American fad

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove View Post
    In a world of unstable currencies and restrictions you have ishiots wondering why a decentralized coin is in such popular demand

Get your head out your ass for a second and understand that cryptocurrency is bought and used all over the world, this is not just an American fad

Nobody is spending crypto outside of DNM's, the fee's and nickel/diming is still too outrageous

It's getting hoarded because the value jerks up and down like a supercharged savings bond

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post

Nobody is spending crypto outside of DNM's, the fee's and nickel/diming is still too outrageous

It's getting hoarded because the value jerks up and down like a supercharged savings bond
    To be fair you have always been a ****ing retard so I didnt expect a good answer when I saw your lame duck reply

To be fair you have always been a ****ing retard so I didnt expect a good answer when I saw your lame duck reply
    The average person who doesn't know crypto is taking a $15-$30 hit every $200 in BTC they gobble up at their local BTC atm. Then another $5-$10 if they want to convert it. $5 minimum to move it on blockchain.

No one is buying coin to Paypal their friends or buy electronics of Amazon unless it's the last resort

It moves on dark web and sketch sites for anonymity, like it was originally intended and always has. Outside that people stack and trade

lol @ uNsTabLer CurRenciEs ResTRicTionS stfu

Bitcoin is being used like gold.

That's all it is needed for.

What product or service will you use bitcoin to purchase?