Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Are Ty Lue and Kawhi the modern day Phil Jackson and Michael Jordan?

I can't believe the LeBron fans and the LeBron media all try to make Ty Lue look like an idiot when in reality the guy is a fu*king genius.

Among players who have posted up at least 100 times, Kawhi Leonard is 2nd in points per possession

Among players who have had at least 200 possessions as the pick and roll ball handler, Kawhi is tied for 1st in points per possession.
    And clippers currently have the #1 offense in the league and all time.

Default Re: Are Ty Lue and Kawhi the modern day Phil Jackson and Michael Jordan?

Default Re: Are Ty Lue and Kawhi the modern day Phil Jackson and Michael Jordan?

Methinks you are being a little premature

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post
    No bubble to save you this time. Is lebron ready to join the kiss Kawhi's ass club again like he did in 2014? Tell Lebron to pucker up for when Kawhi pulls his pants down this year.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    I think i would wait until they win a playoff game before making that comparison.
    No bubble, no Lou\Trez, no Doc playing Lou\Trez. What can possibly go wrong? George is a new man this year as well, he hates Doc and cheated on his daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    No bubble to save you this time. Is lebron ready to join the kiss Kawhi's ass club again like he did in 2014? Tell Lebron to pucker up for when Kawhi pulls his pants down this year.

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post
    That's you when you see the final scores of game 3-5 finals games in 2014 hahahha

Nobody is going to stop clippers in west playoffs this season. Murray is a quick little midget who got lucky in the bubble and now he's out. Chris Paul will choke. Lebron will get scared of Kawhi. So I guess Utah is the only realistic team that may compete.

How is OP not banned lmao

This board is a joke

The Flippers have one lousy pathetic fanbase and this guy is the leader of losers.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post

This board is a joke
    How is this thread troll worthy?

Ty Lue is a great coach and said he's running triangle offense sets. He was also coached by Phil Jackson.

Kawhi plays a lot like Jordan and is the best player today.

I guess that makes jamal Murray the Nick anderson of his era hahaha you had your 5 seconds of fame and nobody will ever remember anything you do again.

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    I can't believe the LeBron fans and the LeBron media all try to make Ty Lue look like an idiot when in reality the guy is a fu*king genius.

And clippers currently have the #1 offense in the league and all time.
    LeBron fans don't try to make Lue look like an idiot.

I'm the biggest LeBron stan and a Lue fan I defend Lue all the time when Lakers fans attack him. But Lakers fans don't know about what Lue actually did in Cleveland and they don't know what his strengths and weaknesses are.

That being said, Lue and Kawhi have to win at least three times (minimum) before we start talking about comparing them to PJ and MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post

This board is a joke
    Ironic post over here.