Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default So.... if Chauvin is acquitted... riots will be worse than what we saw in 2020?

I feel like the sports world is about to be cancelled, if not this year, in the coming years.

Did you know that the Director of the CDC declared racism to be a A 'Serious Public Health Threat'?

Racism is a scourge in American society. It's also a serious public health threat, according to the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

In a statement released Thursday, Dr. Rochelle Walensky pointed to the disproportionate impact of COVID-19 on communities of color, as seen in case numbers, deaths and social consequence.

"Yet, the disparities seen over the past year were not a result of COVID-19," Walensky said. "Instead, the pandemic illuminated inequities that have existed for generations and revealed for all of America a known, but often unaddressed, epidemic impacting public health: racism."

"What we know is this: racism is a serious public health threat that directly affects the well-being of millions of Americans," she added. "As a result, it affects the health of our entire nation. Racism is not just the discrimination against one group based on the color of their skin or their race or ethnicity, but the structural barriers that impact racial and ethnic groups differently to influence where a person lives, where they work, where their children play, and where they worship and gather in community. These social determinants of health have life-long negative effects on the mental and physical health of individuals in communities of color."
    https://www.npr.org/2021/04/08/98552...-health-threat

So... riots worse than 2020 if we get a Chauvin acquittal? I think so.

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Default Re: So.... if Chauvin is acquitted... riots will be worse than what we saw in 2020?

If I was a board member on the 5 sided pentagram luminati table , finding Chauvin not guilty would be a good card to play for organized chaos.

Default Re: So.... if Chauvin is acquitted... riots will be worse than what we saw in 2020?

Quote Originally Posted by Duderonomy View Post
    If I was a board member on the 5 sided pentagram luminati table , finding Chauvin not guilty would be a good card to play for organized chaos.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I thought Trump winning the 2020 election was the right card to play for continued chaos & mayhem , but with Biden winning we only got a bull$hit 1 day over exaggerated unarmed Capitol insurrection.... Chauvin acquittal would be about on par with a 2020 Trump victory, maybe worse... will probably be worse than what happened the weeks after George Floyd's death.

Hope they find him guilty... for the best interests of national security.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

MAGAs praying for acquittal.

Most likely a hung jury.

Local High School Star

Why would there be riots?

Democrats in power now. Floyd family got paid millions in the civil suit.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Can't blame Trump on the riots now

Democrat infested cities will burn.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

That's what they want.

More riots will cause even more racial tension and cause a bigger divide between the people

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    That's what they want.

More riots will cause even more racial tension and cause a bigger divide between the people
    Democrats have intentionally caused segregation again. Right now, there are thug Blacks plotting the murders of White people, and I'm sure there are redneck Whites somewhere itching for a firefight with the Feds and Blacks. Meanwhile, the rest of us (the sane and the reasonable) are stuck in the middle.

All because Democrats get to say "I told you so" and they use this as a way to stay in power and create more laws and more government even though they are the ones that created this division in the first place. If there ever was a moment for a coup, now's the time. Remove every Democrat. Shut down every news outlet.

They are coming for you

lol

I had missed this CNN headline from 2020.

Juries have a history of NEVER convicting police officers, especially if the victim is a minority and I do think that'll be the case here but I wouldn't bet the mortgage on it. There's a 40/60 chance Chauvin does some prison time...anyways, he'll never get hired as a cop again.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Juries have a history of NEVER convicting police officers, especially if the victim is a minority and I do think that'll be the case here but I wouldn't bet the mortgage on it. There's a 40/60 chance Chauvin does some prison time...anyways, he'll never get hired as a cop again.
    He won't even be named Chauvin anymore after this case

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post

lol

I had missed this CNN headline from 2020.
    One of the iconic images of 2020, along with this one: