2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Unhappy While taking a selfie next to a passing train, 3 lives were tragically taken

While taking a selfie next to a passing train, they did not hear the horn blasting from another approaching train. None survived

"We watched in horror as we got closer," said John, recalling how both he and Michael yelled as if it might stop what they knew was about to happen. "We saw them for about 12 seconds until they disappeared from our sight and the train continued moving forward."

John raced back when the train finally stopped about a quarter mile down the track. The first girl he saw had no pulse and it was clear a second girl was no longer alive. John heard 13-year-old Savannah near the railroad crossing. She was hurt and agitated, but alive.
    "I told her everything would be OK and she relaxed a little," said John, who held Savannah's hand until paramedics arrived. "I hoped she would make it and for some reason I really thought she would."

Default Re: While taking a selfie next to a passing train, 3 lives were tragically taken

What a tragedy

Default Re: While taking a selfie next to a passing train, 3 lives were tragically taken

OP takes selfie next to a taco stand and 3 tacos were ate

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Apparently this happened in 2011. But yeah tell teenagers not to do stupid shit like this.

Local High School Star baudkarma's Avatar

More like stupid people doing stupid people things. How the eff do three people not realize that there is a train coming down the tracks right towards them?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    White people doing white people things

RIP
    White people are dumb and most of them are racist. Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete View Post
    White people are dumb and most of them are racist. Good riddance.
    I didn't say that...but white folks are prone to doing stupid shit like going into the wilderness where there are bears, travelling through the Middle East or doing extreme bungee jumping.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    I didn't say that...but white folks are prone to doing stupid shit like going into the wilderness where there are bears, travelling through the Middle East or doing extreme bungee jumping.
    And enslaving people and stealing land that isn't theirs and spreading diseases and just being racist devils. Listen, pal. Be glad that you and I aren't White. White people are evil and all of them should go.

Black Lives Matter

Wakanda 4 Ever

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Which one would have been the first to try a**l? (as a legal adult)

Quote Originally Posted by Chick Stern View Post
    Which one would have been the first to try a**l? (as a legal adult)
    You're a disgusting piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete View Post
    And enslaving people and stealing land that isn't theirs and spreading diseases and just being racist devils. Listen, pal. Be glad that you and I aren't White. White people are evil and all of them should go.

Black Lives Matter

Wakanda 4 Ever
    LOL

isnt this like the oldest meme in the book?

ppl posting this shit to gullable folks?

"you wouldnt believe what happened next"

Tragic if real. Reminds me of that FOD video from the 80's.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    You're a disgusting piece of shit.
    Threesome?

ps-the one on the right looks like Glenn Close