Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Pfizer CEO referring crazy conspiracy theories

Wasn't this kind of talk considered conspiracy theories just a short while ago?

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said people will “likely” need a booster dose of a Covid-19 vaccine within 12 months of getting fully vaccinated. His comments were made public Thursday but were taped April 1.

Bourla said it’s possible people will need to get vaccinated against the coronavirus annually.

“A likely scenario is that there will be likely a need for a third dose, somewhere between six and 12 months and then from there, there will be an annual revaccination, but all of that needs to be confirmed. And again, the variants will play a key role,” he told CNBC’s Bertha Coombs during an event with CVS Health.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/15/pfiz...12-months.html

Default Re: Pfizer CEO referring crazy conspiracy theories

The people who were slower on the uptake are going to start moving from the denial to the anger stage. Not about Covid. But about being wrong.

A couple recent examples from the corona thread:

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    Honestly how mentally weak do you have to be to actually fear a mask? Like wearing one or seeing people with a mask on will actually have a psychological affect? Is that why I dont see any issues with a mask but some people do? I just dont get it and I never will.
    Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    Well, your alternative is idiotic. Your alternate is "it's a fake conspiracy. Vaccines have trackers in them. Covid is just a cold." You are a complete idiot who is taken in by all the conspiracy talks that has put you down the conspiracy rabbit hole. You are now just jumping from conspiracy to conspiracy.
    As it comes to pass they can no longer deny they were played for fools, they will turn angry. However, they wont turn angry at the people who conned them, because that would be an open admission of error. They will turn increasingly angry at “the messenger.” Anyone who continues to remind them they were among those who got it wrong.

Expect increasingly animated hostility, used to “mask” (pun lol) inadequacy and insecurity. In other words, expect 60% of the population to turn into ItsMillerTime (moreso than they already are).

The stage after anger is bargaining. Plebs may look for new compromises with smarter people which they can all agree on, making it less obvious theyre the pleb class. Something to that effect. Altho thats still a lil ways off I reckon.

Exciting times.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 04-15-2021 at 08:32 PM.

Ofc if you dont believe me, you can just ask The Great Resetter himself.

idk if that was conspiracy talk... I've pretty much ignored everything Covid related the past several months, except for the headlines.

One headline I did find find interesting is that Johnson & Johnson put their vaccine on hold... why? If it's so damn safe, why the pause? (i didn't bother reading the reasons why, just thought that was kind of ironic considering the amount of pressure that's been put on everybody to hurry up and get vaccinated... here we have Johnson & Johnson putting their vax on hold. Hmmmm.)

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

These are for sheeple who didn't get the Premium Vaccine Edition with all expansion packs. I received the Moderna Vaccine of the Year Edition with all the DLC's + Season Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    These are for sheeple who didn't get the Premium Vaccine Edition with all expansion packs. I received the Moderna Vaccine of the Year Edition with all the DLC's + Season Pass

It would be impressive if it's a case you got more for less.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post

Makes sense, how else are we going to get the microchip 1.1 update

Soon we'll be plugging our earlobes into USB 5.0 jacks

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    By who? Thread title doesn't make sense, unless you're referring to a certain poster or something.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post

It would be impressive if it's a case you got more for less.
    Premium Blue Cross Coverage

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/15/pfiz...12-months.html
    How is that a conspiracy theory? We have known of couple of variants since December 2020 and that a booster would be necessary protection for the variants.

Annual revaccination depends on how long the coverage drops after 12 months. I already brought it up couple weeks back. We don't know - nobody knows - because a year has not passed since the covid vaccine trials. Wait for the 1yr studies to provide the data from those who got these vaccines a year ago.

I read somewhere that after 6 months, either moderna or pfizer's effectiveness went down to 91% from initial 95%.

I don't know if it's a linear dropoff or if the dropoff tapers off after a year. We won't know for sure until this summer when they can check the effectiveness dropoff after 1yr in the trial patients from last summer. If it's a linear dropoff then you might need a booster every 5yrs. If the dropoff tapers off then you might be okay for several decades with just the initial 2 doses. If you reach herd immunity then you might kill off the virus enough that you can go couple decades without a booster necessary, but hard to be sure if we will reach herd immunity with idiots like manny and pattychew running around and several different strains out there.

It doesn't seem quite as effective as measles vaccine, which never drops off. Once you get measles vaccine, you have like 98% effectiveness for rest of your life.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1#post14287410
    Last edited by bladefd; 04-16-2021 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    The people who were slower on the uptake are going to start moving from the denial to the anger stage. Not about Covid. But about being wrong.

A couple recent examples from the corona thread:

As it comes to pass they can no longer deny they were played for fools, they will turn angry. However, they wont turn angry at the people who conned them, because that would be an open admission of error. They will turn increasingly angry at “the messenger.” Anyone who continues to remind them they were among those who got it wrong.

Expect increasingly animated hostility, used to “mask” (pun lol) inadequacy and insecurity. In other words, expect 60% of the population to turn into ItsMillerTime (moreso than they already are).

The stage after anger is bargaining. Plebs may look for new compromises with smarter people which they can all agree on, making it less obvious theyre the pleb class. Something to that effect. Altho thats still a lil ways off I reckon.

Exciting times.
    You're insane.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    How is that a conspiracy theory? We have known of couple of variants since December 2020 and that a booster would be necessary protection for the variants.

Annual revaccination depends on how long the coverage drops after 12 months. I already brought it up couple weeks back. We don't know - nobody knows - because a year has not passed since the covid vaccine trials. Wait for the 1yr studies to provide the data from those who got these vaccines a year ago.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1#post14287410
    It's not, but if you said a year ago that it'll end up with forced yearly vaccinations, either by law or manufactured social pressure through the constant scare campaign where no government ever did anything to not report inflated death numbers, then you were deemed a conspiracy theorist.

For many other things that turned out to be true, people were and are called conspiracy theorist as well, just look at this post from yesterday: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1#post14294212

Various country leaders and Fauci like people have used this line or similar over the past week that "when everyone over 16 has been vaccinated, we still can't know what mutations will come and so we might have still have to wear masks".

Right now, anyone who'd like to decline the vaccine at this point in time is deemed an anti vaxxer. It's the same tactic as calling people conspiracy theorists for anything you don't like, isolating and shaming people.

It's not, but if you said a year ago that it'll end up with forced yearly vaccinations, either by law or manufactured social pressure through the constant scare campaign where no government ever did anything to not report inflated death numbers, then you were deemed a conspiracy theorist.

For many other things that turned out to be true, people were and are called conspiracy theorist as well, just look at this post from yesterday: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1#post14294212

Various country leaders and Fauci like people have used this line or similar over the past week that "when everyone over 16 has been vaccinated, we still can't know what mutations will come and so we might have still have to wear masks".

Right now, anyone who'd like to decline the vaccine at this point in time is deemed an anti vaxxer. It's the same tactic as calling people conspiracy theorists for anything you don't like, isolating and shaming people.

Tolerant and progressive.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

"Annual re-vaccination"

I thought this was just 6 months with masks and social distancing? Now everybody will be forced to take annual shots for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate? And provide proof of vaccination before entering any general public venue including work? So people can't even get a job or go anywhere without their cert being scanned from their phone. This is where were headed.