Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Default Re: Pfizer CEO referring crazy conspiracy theories

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    They're making it mandatory in New Zealand to get vaccinated or lose your job

In the UK people in care homes have to get vaccinated

Plus countless other countries, America will soon follow as well
    Jobs can do whatever they want, that's the liberty and greatness of a free market and business owners. The freedoms of business owners, establishing their own guidelines like refusing to sell goods anytime they choose or letting whom they want into their property. Medical professions in most hospitals in the US now get hair tested for tobacco, if you even use tobacco you aren't hired and get write ups. It's not taking their freedoms, that's just a cliche term your small community has recently be using because you don't like change. You wanted everything to stay the same while people worldwide were suffering, old people were dying. You didn't care, your unemployed and don't initeract with society, you don't see it. Out of sight out of mind, let me order my big mac without a mask

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    Yes. Their (and when I say their it's like a handful of 3-4 users now) Their focal point is death rate and deaths. It doesn't even register to them the 31 million Americans who were sick quarantine with covid for weeks. Unable to see their families and children, out of work for 14-60 days. They see 99% and ran with that talking point for 14 months now. While most of us in the real world actually see the real repercussions this virus has had. For most of us in the know, we just don't want to get sick and put our lives on hold.
    Um... People get sick all of the time
    We have learned to live with illnesses like this one for millions of years even before vaccines were invented

I'm pretty sure if we went on as normal as if this virus never even existed humanity wouldn't be wiped out, in fact you probably wouldn't have even know there was a virus if not for the fear mongering from the media

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

They're making it mandatory in New Zealand to get vaccinated or lose your job

In the UK people in care homes have to get vaccinated

Plus countless other countries, America will soon follow as well
    All work places will require a vaccine to enter. Venues opening up in NJ are requiring either proof of a negative test within the past 14 days or a vaccine certificate. All airlines will require it for travel. What its going to come down to is if you want to go anywhere or have a job, you will need the vaccine. So it will be 100% forced and mandated to live and survive in society, unless you have a ton of money and live off the grid by yourself in a cabin or farm.

We have learned to live with illnesses like this one for millions of years even before vaccines were invented

I'm pretty sure if we went on as normal as if this virus never even existed humanity wouldn't be wiped out, in fact you probably wouldn't have even know there was a virus if not for the fear mongering from the media
    Unfortunetaly leaders worldwide weren't cool with it, especially see your own Boris Johnson who was in ICU in bad condition for weeks. They along with medical and science communiting are not cool with letting this virus sticking around. They want it extinct. And i'm cool with that like most, because getting sick sucks. So I take my flu and vaccines regularly

Jobs can do whatever they want, that's the liberty and greatness of a free market and business owners. The freedoms of business owners, establishing their own guidelines like refusing to sell goods anytime they choose or letting whom they want into their property. Medical professions in most hospitals in the US now get hair tested for tobacco, if you even use tobacco you aren't hired and get write ups. It's not taking their freedoms, that's just a cliche term your small community has recently be using because you don't like change. You wanted everything to stay the same while people worldwide were suffering, old people were dying. You didn't care, your unemployed and don't initeract with society, you don't see it. Out of sight out of mind, let me order my big mac without a mask
    Funny I actually do currently have a job and I am a student

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    All work places will require a vaccine to enter. Venues opening up in NJ are requiring either proof of a negative test within the past 14 days or a vaccine certificate. All airlines will require it for travel. What its going to come down to is if you want to go anywhere or have a job, you will need the vaccine. So it will be 100% forced and mandated to live and survive in society, unless you have a ton of money and live off the grid by yourself in a cabin or farm.
    That's crazy im not taking the vaccine no matter what even if I lose my job for it.

Taking the vaccine would mean submitting to a authoritarian state which I am not ok with

All work places will require a vaccine to enter. Venues opening up in NJ are requiring either proof of a negative test within the past 14 days or a vaccine certificate. All airlines will require it for travel. What its going to come down to is if you want to go anywhere or have a job, you will need the vaccine. So it will be 100% forced amd mandated to live in society.
    The fear monger accusers becoming full time fear mongers Full circle

"any day now" The new reasons to complain, your fear is fantasy land now. What ifs. Conspiracies. That's your stance. Tpols remember you original accusation back when it first started a year ago claiming corona virus was a weapon of mass destruction by the Chinese? Probably don't, you've had to switch your thought output many times seeing they keep having to change as the death count climbs. Most of your ilk has had to as well. Didn't expect the 600k deaths, in the beginning it was a rare lightening strike rarity. Then it spread
    Last edited by Stanley Kobrick; 04-17-2021 at 07:54 PM.

That's crazy im not taking the vaccine no matter what even if I lose my job for it.

Taking the vaccine would mean submitting to a authoritarian state which I am not ok with
    Good, employers can do whatever they want. That's the greatness of business owners and our freedoms as a license business entity

Yes. Their (and when I say their it's like a handful of 3-4 users now) Their focal point is death rate and deaths. It doesn't even register to them the 31 million Americans who were sick quarantine with covid for weeks. Unable to see their families and children, out of work for 14-60 days. They see 99% and ran with that talking point for 14 months now. While most of us in the real world actually see the real repercussions this virus has had. For most of us in the know, we just don't want to get sick and put our lives on hold.
    I can attest to that. I have an uncle who works for our family business, his wife's parents both tested positive and within a few days, her father died. Then some two nights after and her mother followed. But before that happened, she and two of my cousins visited their place. That was the same day they learned that both of them were positive because her parents were already feeling some symptoms (difficulty of breathing and loss of smell); i think they got it from my one of uncle's in-laws because she was quarantined (she lives with the parents) when someone tested positive in her workplace. Long story short, my uncle had to be quarantined as well because of that and my aunt felt sick after their late visit (due to stress also), until she tested positive and got hospitalized too because she was very warm plus her oxygen levels weren't high enough. After a few weeks she recovered and then when her family brought her home, it was my uncle's turn to become positive. He lost his sense of smell and for more than one month already, he hasn't come back to work yet. I feel so sad with what's happening around us lately.

90% of the over 70 population have already been vaccinated so what's the problem, they're "immune" so even if I do infect them they're going to live because the vaccine will protect them
    Maybe but you also said even with the presence of these vaccines, herd immunity isn't attainable so we all have to live with this shit as if it's some kind of flu.

They're going to go door to door like the jews pile us in trains and make us take the vaccine soon

Good, employers can do whatever they want. That's the greatness of business owners and our freedoms as a license business entity
    Doesn't sound like it here buddy

https://mobile.twitter.com/berniespo...93390099542016

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Maybe but you also said even with the presence of these vaccines, herd immunity isn't attainable so we all have to live with this shit as if it's some kind of flu.
    Yep exactly

The way we have lived with illnesses before vaccines was by letting it run its course. That includes multiple times throughout our distant past when a big percentage of humanity died out. Hell, quite a few human species before homo sapiens went extinct due to different reasons - disease was one of them.

If we allowed covid to run its course with zero precautions and no vaccines, we would be looking at a much larger total death count, especially in elders. We had over 3 mill deaths here globally in a year and half (China most likely severely underreported their death count last year so probably more than 3mill). With no precautions, we could have been looking at 30mill deaths right now globally - a big percentage of them older people.

Businesses can do whatever they choose.

Like Stanley said and like just common sense, that's the beauty of being a business owner.

If the Airline doesn't allow carry ons over 50lgs, they can. If they make you wear a mask, they can, no shoes, no service, they can. Hire anybody, Serve anybody. Fire anybody. Why do you think there was such a fuss over affirmative action? If laws are put in place to change traffic laws, they can. We pay license fees to travel. Because even driving itself its not a right, it's a privilege