Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: Pfizer CEO referring crazy conspiracy theories

This is no different then a flu shot.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    "Annual re-vaccination"

I thought this was just 6 months with masks and social distancing? Now everybody will be forced to take annual shots for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate? And provide proof of vaccination before entering any general public venue including work? So people can't even get a job or go anywhere without their cert being scanned from their phone. This is where were headed.

It’s only the beginning baby

These are the beginning steps of intertwining man and machine, and establishing dominion over all of nature. “On Earth as it is in Heaven.”

It’s kind of exciting, just unfortunate theres too many mask nazi simpletons who have to be prodded with scare tactics, which they overzealously seek to enforce on others when that isnt what this is about at all.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 04-16-2021 at 03:19 PM.

Imagine getting an annual vaccine shot, like the flu shot. YIKES Stripping of us of our liberties

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Once LGBT were given privilege's to choose other as gender on gmail it was the beginning of the end. pack the bunker with toilet paper, one step closer to man = cyborg and inevitably doomsday. first steps to LGBT one world order prepare yourselves, this is it folks

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    Once LGBT were given privilege's to choose other as gender on gmail it was the beginning of the end. pack the bunker with toilet paper, one step closer to man = cyborg and inevitably doomsday. first steps to LGBT one world order prepare yourselves, this is it folks
    imagine listening to those brain dead Liberals fear mongering. yikes, how's that micro chip working out for ya sheep? hows those braces and GPS contact lenses? one step closer to wolverine, let me know how those scare tactics are going for ya

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by welfarefan View Post
    imagine listening to those brain dead Liberals fear mongering. yikes, how's that micro chip working out for ya sheep? hows those braces and GPS contact lenses? one step closer to wolverine, let me know how those scare tactics are going for ya

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    It's not, but if you said a year ago that it'll end up with forced yearly vaccinations, either by law or manufactured social pressure through the constant scare campaign where no government ever did anything to not report inflated death numbers, then you were deemed a conspiracy theorist.

For many other things that turned out to be true, people were and are called conspiracy theorist as well, just look at this post from yesterday: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1#post14294212

Various country leaders and Fauci like people have used this line or similar over the past week that "when everyone over 16 has been vaccinated, we still can't know what mutations will come and so we might have still have to wear masks".

Right now, anyone who'd like to decline the vaccine at this point in time is deemed an anti vaxxer. It's the same tactic as calling people conspiracy theorists for anything you don't like, isolating and shaming people.
    We don't know how much protection from the vaccine will drop annually. It hasn't even been a year yet to check. If it still has protection in the 70/80 percentile after a year, you are probably okay not getting it every year.

The law does not require a vaccine. I don't think any country legally requires it. I don't think frontline workers, who need it the most, are required to get the vaccine. They are recommended by CDC but not required. Fauci can say stuff but he can't force people to get a vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    We don't know how much protection from the vaccine will drop annually. It hasn't even been a year yet to check. If it still has protection in the 70/80 percentile after a year, you are probably okay not getting it every year.

The law does not require a vaccine. I don't think any country legally requires it. I don't think frontline workers, who need it the most, are required to get the vaccine. They are recommended by CDC but not required. Fauci can say stuff but he can't force people to get a vaccine.
    You must have missed the part in my post about manufactured social pressure and the fact that no one has done anything at all not to report inflated death numbers.

Fact is there's been a grand scale media campaign which has been sure to keep people scared, very simply put it works like this:

1) Fauci and other health care people will talk about what we don't know, same as how your post start..

2) Media reports on various uncompleted studies, which suggest that something might be happening. Examples: Covid lingering in the air for who knows how long when people breathe it out. Covid sitting on surfaces for who knows how long.

3) Twitter bots pump out information about how covid needs to be fought by taking the most steep measures, inducing people to express the same opinion and shame others who question it.

4) Various government officials, both federal and local, then insists we have to take the most steep measures to combat what might happen.

The studies turn out not to be true, but the fear remains and so do the measures taken, going all the way back to the "4% death rate" which was the foundation for it all.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    You must have missed the part in my post about manufactured social pressure and the fact that no one has done anything at all not to report inflated death numbers.
    Absolute nonsense. Stopped there.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Absolute nonsense. Stopped there.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

It's not a conspiracy, people are dying left,right and center since the vaccine has been administered

Imagine being a loser like a bladef@g defending billion dollars pharmaceutical corporations who couldn't care less if people died from their products.

Shove that vaccine up your ass if love it so much, you dumbass liberal f@ggots

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keep-itreal View Post
    Imagine being a loser like a bladef@g defending billion dollars pharmaceutical corporations who couldn't care less if people died from their products.

People like Blade is why countries like Canada and the US are turning into a authoritarian police state

He's the biggest sheep on here and has the nerve to call other people retarded

Quote Originally Posted by keep-itreal View Post

Defending pharmaceutical corporations? Where? Highlight that part for me in my posts where I'm defending a pharmaceutical corporation.

Local High School Star Code Breaker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    These are for sheeple who didn't get the Premium Vaccine Edition with all expansion packs. I received the Moderna Vaccine of the Year Edition with all the DLC's + Season Pass