Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Mass shooting at a FedEx Facility in Inidianopolis, 8 dead

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Here's a perfect example of highweight: Black protesters in Brooklyn Center eviscerate white protester, tell him 'you're white, you already don't belong!'

Like I said, bro. They don't want you.
    cringe. sounds like you have a major insecurity with this and are trying to project it onto me. i hope you face it and deal with it

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    cringe. sounds like you have a major insecurity with this and are trying to project it onto me. i hope you face it and deal with it
    Why aren't you proud of being Mexican? And why do you project your anti-White hatred on here all to defend a bunch of thug Blacks?

Do you know that a Mexican woman in California got beat up by a Black guy the other day cause he thought she was Asian? Where's your outrage?

You're a disgrace to Mexicanos worldwide. At least TheTacoMan sticks up for his people.

Why aren't you proud of being Mexican? And why do you project your anti-White hatred on here all to defend a bunch of thug Blacks?

Do you know that a Mexican woman in California got beat up by a Black guy the other day cause he thought she was Asian? Where's your outrage?

You're a disgrace to Mexicanos worldwide. At least TheTacoMan sticks up for his people.
    again, more projecting. self hating cuban that aligns himself with white supremacists.

again, more projecting. self hating cuban that aligns himself with white supremacists.
    Every White person is a White supremacist to you. Some White girl probably rejected you and you've been bitter about it ever since.

You're anti-cop even though you wanted to be one.

You're all over the place.

Every White person is a White supremacist to you. Some White girl probably rejected you and you've been bitter about it ever since.

You're anti-cop even though you wanted to be one.

You're all over the place.
    i have plenty of white friends and we get along just fine. you're upset because i am speaking the truth about white terrorists getting a pass from folks like yourself. and i am not anti-cop. i made a thread about the capitol police being attacked by savage animals and was very outspoken how justice should be served.

i have plenty of white friends and we get along just fine. you're upset because i am speaking the truth about white terrorists getting a pass from folks like yourself. and i am not anti-cop. i made a thread about the capitol police being attacked by savage animals and was very outspoken how justice should be served.
    No criminal gets a pass from me or from anyone on this board. White or Black. I hate criminals. I simply point out the hypocrisy of people like you that you're either afraid or just downright incapable of calling out Blacks for their part in crime across this country. You only call out Whites cause I guess you feel safe criticizing White people. But I get it though. Any person with a brain would realize it'd be a dumb idea to walk up to a group of Blacks and call them out on their shit.

No criminal gets a pass from me or from anyone on this board. White or Black. I hate criminals. I simply point out the hypocrisy of people like you that you're either afraid or just downright incapable of calling out Blacks for their part in crime across this country. You only call out Whites cause I guess you feel safe criticizing White people. But I get it though. Any person with a brain would realize it'd be a dumb idea to walk up to a group of Blacks and call them out on their shit.
    i don't mind calling out any criminal, i just refuse to let it take over my life like the people that spew the whole "despite being 13% of the population"...

this thread specifically was about a white terrorist and you got all in your feelings about it. hmmm. interesting.

i don't mind calling out any criminal, i just refuse to let it take over my life like the people that spew the whole "despite being 13% of the population"...

this thread specifically was about a white terrorist and you got all in your feelings about it. hmmm. interesting.
    I'll make sure to point out the next time you're critical of a Black criminal.

Hint: That'll be never.

did we even have to wait for his pciture to be released? all the clues were there. had it been a minority responsible (very rare these days, except for gang shootings), they would have released his picture while the shooting was ongoing along with his grade school detention history in an effort to sully his name right out of the gate. but since he's white, they wait so they have time to scrub social media.
    By your own very words, you diminish Black shooters as less of an issue and just chalk it up to gang violence. As if it's somehow more acceptable to the public for some odd reason.

I'll make sure to point out the next time you're critical of a Black criminal.

Hint: That'll be never.

By your own very words, you diminish Black shooters as less of an issue and just chalk it up to gang violence. As if it's somehow more acceptable to the public for some odd reason.
    i included the gang shootings as a form of truth - you';re twisting my words (once again) to suit your narrative. if i was who you say i am, i would have omitted that. if anything, it disproves your point, fatboi.

i included the gang shootings as a form of truth - you';re twisting my words (once again) to suit your narrative. if i was who you say i am, i would have omitted that. if anything, it disproves your point, fatboi.
    How many tacos you eat today?

How many tacos you eat today?
    X+X+L

X+X+L
    Damn, you're a fattie.

Damn, you're a fattie.
    eres un gordo seboso

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

The Marion County Coroner’s office identified the dead as Matthew R. Alexander, 32; Samaria Blackwell, 19; Amarjeet Johal, 66; Jaswinder Kaur, 64; Jaswinder Singh, 68; Amarjit Sekhon, 48; Karli Smith, 19; and John Weisert, 74.
    i'm guessing 19yo Samaria and 19yo Karli were the two girls who shut him down and kickstarting his revenge on humanity venture

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    i'm guessing 19yo Samaria and 19yo Karli were the two girls who shut him down and kickstarting his revenge on humanity venture
    RRR3's neighbors need to beware.