Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Jayson Tatum: 44 pts, 10 rebs, 2 asts and the win

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Like I said, refuses to be fair to players he doesn’t like. I’ll take you seriously when you stop saying Gobert is better than Embiid

Let's put it this way, in games where they are both actually playing I would take Embiid over gobert. However when taking into account Embiids absences I would rather have gobert.

Not to mention I have seen times in the past when Embiid looked like he was making a half assed effort. Doesn't seem to be an issue this year though.

I have seen the "big man with bad wheels" movie before.
    Last edited by tontoz; 04-19-2021 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Kblaze is the worst. We have Steph over here commanding doubles at half court dropping 50 on 25 shots, and he thinks the outcome would be the same if if he scored 40 on 40 shots with way less gravity provided. Games are often decided by 5-10 points but none of these rates or contexts matter. Joke. But he's older so you can't say nothing. Even for things you're seeing with your own two eyes.
    Nothing is much worse than you thinking curry is a better player than bran.

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24 View Post
    *make that 9%. the league average is 57% currently, and curry is at 66%. WILD..
    The league average TS% being 57% is disgusting. That used to be an elite percentage lmao. Silver is a joke. Allow ****ing defense.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    The league average TS% being 57% is disgusting. That used to be an elite percentage lmao. Silver is a joke. Allow ****ing defense.
    Players have also started to get smarter with their shot selection. No long twos at all, more threes. Some have taken it to the extreme where they go for only 3’s and layups, the two most efficient shots in the game.