Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 87
  1. #1
    Whap'em ZenMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,267

    Default Maricopa Arizona audit

    Rachel Maddow and MSNBC has spent quite a bit of time covering the ongoing election Audit in Maricopa county these last couple of days, bless her.






  2. #2
    Counter Troll Agent highwhey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,349

    Default Re: Maricopa Arizona audit


  3. #3
    Local High School Star Code Breaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,479

    Default Re: Maricopa Arizona audit


  4. #4
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    26,150

    Default Re: Maricopa Arizona audit

    You have to figure that this time they will find the count went Trump's way. Or else this would serve no purpose.

  5. #5
    NBA rookie of the year Lakers Legend#32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Low Rent Dist of Raider Nation
    Posts
    6,087

    Default Re: Maricopa Arizona audit

    Trump Lost.

  6. #6
    I am creator deity Gohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    3,374

    Default Re: Maricopa Arizona audit

    Cold world

  7. #7
    I Insist JohnnySic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,100

    Default Re: Maricopa Arizona audit

    A little late now even if fraud is proven. Biden wont be removed even if every state cheated. It would be a national embarrassment the likes which the nation would never recover.

  8. #8
    High School Varsity 6th Man
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    764

    Default Re: Maricopa Arizona audit

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    A little late now even if fraud is proven. Biden wont be removed even if every state cheated. It would be a national embarrassment the likes which the nation would never recover.
    Some won't believe it, even if 'incontrovertible' evidence is found - as any proof is always questionable.

    Irrespective of U.S infighting, I sadly see China and tech zooming ahead with economic growth and increased world power.

  9. #9
    College superstar diamenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,695

    Default Re: Maricopa Arizona audit

    Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer28 View Post
    Some won't believe it, even if 'incontrovertible' evidence is found - as any proof is always questionable.

    Irrespective of U.S infighting, I sadly see China and tech zooming ahead with economic growth and increased world power.
    "Look back over the past, with its changing empires that rose and fell, and you can foresee the future, too."

    Marcus Aurelius

  10. #10
    NBA Superstar Hey Yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    14,961

    Default Re: Maricopa Arizona audit

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    A little late now even if fraud is proven. Biden wont be removed even if every state cheated. It would be a national embarrassment the likes which the nation would never recover.
    give it another 6mos, to a year

  11. #11
    High School Varsity 6th Man Rocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    792

    Default Re: Maricopa Arizona audit

    The results of this audit may prove to be interesting given how hard the democRATS have fought to keep this from happening.

  12. #12
    NBA lottery pick SATAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    5,609

    Default Re: Maricopa Arizona audit

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    It would be a national embarrassment the likes which the nation would never recover.



  13. #13
    Local High School Star Code Breaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,479

    Default Re: Maricopa Arizona audit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    The results of this audit may prove to be interesting given how hard the democRATS have fought to keep this from happening.
    Spoiler alert it won’t

  14. #14
    The Renaissance man bladefd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Galaxy Far Far Away
    Posts
    13,225

    Default Re: Maricopa Arizona audit

    Trumpeters still banking on lil Donny winning the election and taking the presidency in May, huh?? Still a chance that vast voter fraud happened!! Maybe multiple states will flip in this recount!!


  15. #15
    Whap'em ZenMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,267

    Default Re: Maricopa Arizona audit

    Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Trumpeters still banking on lil Donny winning the election and taking the presidency in May, huh?? Still a chance that vast voter fraud happened!! Maybe multiple states will flip in this recount!!

    Nope no one is banking on anything. People hope that fraud will come to light in this first full audit, some think it might due to the fact that dems have fought tooth and nail to prevent this audit, while others think that any evidence of fraud has been cleared up by dems over the last 5 months.

    Unless a new judge stops the audit, this will run until around May 14th and then we'll see.

    In any case, it's interesting to see Maddow dedicate herself to it, she's the same person who fought very hard to convince you that Trump was a Russian asset.

    Are you still waiting for the GME squeeze to happen? Diamond hands?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •