Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Maricopa Arizona audit

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    It's a "random sampling" meaning two random samples, not the same sample being re-checked. Also who did it anyways? Need more information on who did it and while working for who.

You might want to start preparing the propaganda for the mid-terms next. The Russians seem to have already begun.
    Exactly, it's not the same as being re-checked. Point is it wasn't re-checked, because it was not allowed to be in the scope of the audit.

But two different narratives makes it impossible to discuss. The people who did the audit recommend canvassing and signature matching on the basis of their findings, while MSM and libs pretend that has already happened and so the recounting part of the audit serves as confirmation of the win.

You were literally on here talking about the conclusion of the audit before the report itself had been published, if you want to talk about propaganda..

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    All the courts are compromised. Makes a lot of sense to let the people who rigged the election run the audit.

My family came from a country that first used the Dominion program to steal elections, Venezuela. We know first hand how these fraudulent machines are used to rig elections and destroy a country. George Soros is an owner of Dominion.
    Cyber ninjas rigged the election? So far-right Republicans hired & approved the same people who rigged the election? Does that mean conservatives rigged the election to ensure Biden wins?

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    Exactly, it's not the same as being re-checked. Point is it wasn't re-checked, because it was not allowed to be in the scope of the audit.

But two different narratives makes it impossible to discuss. The people who did the audit recommend canvassing and signature matching on the basis of their findings, while MSM and libs pretend that has already happened and so the recounting part of the audit serves as confirmation of the win.

You were literally on here talking about the conclusion of the audit before the report itself had been published, if you want to talk about propaganda..
    Cyber ninjas did the audit using processes approved by Trump lawyers, and it was supposed to be thorough. Take it up with them.

I always told you that you would ultimately question the results no matter what was done or found out, regardless of by whom, and regardless of the process. That is what happens when you are down the rabbit hole. There is no coming out. I also guarantee that you will bring forth the same claim in 2022 and 2024. Eventually people will just scroll over your post and ignore it.

Cyber ninjas did the audit using processes approved by Trump lawyers, and it was supposed to be thorough. Take it up with them.

I always told you that you would ultimately question the results no matter what was done or found out, regardless of by whom, and regardless of the process. That is what happens when you are down the rabbit hole. There is no coming out. I also guarantee that you will bring forth the same claim in 2022 and 2024. Eventually people will just scroll over your post and ignore it.
    What do you mean take it up with them?

They have recommended canvassing and review of signature verification - the opposite result of every other official audit conducted.
    I agree with the recommendations of the audit, it's you who are saying they are not needed and thus have something to "take up with the cyber ninjas".

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Isn't this the third election in a row that Trump lost the popular vote?

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

What do you mean take it up with them?

They have recommended canvassing and review of signature verification - the opposite result of every other official audit conducted.
    I agree with the recommendations of the audit, it's you who are saying they are not needed and thus have something to "take up with the cyber ninjas".
    Basically, every dart thrown has missed, but that is not enough for you, so now you want to waste more $$$.
    This is a whole like intelligent design, where they start with a conclusion, and then ignore anything that contradicts their conclusion.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

We know that the only result the Trump cult will accept is one in his favor. People are refusing to believe anything that doesn't Jobe with their world view so debating with them is a waste of time.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    All the courts are compromised. Makes a lot of sense to let the people who rigged the election run the audit.

My family came from a country that first used the Dominion program to steal elections, Venezuela. We know first hand how these fraudulent machines are used to rig elections and destroy a country. George Soros is an owner of Dominion.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    We know that the only result the Trump cult will accept is one in his favor. People are refusing to believe anything that doesn't Jobe with their world view so debating with them is a waste of time.
    True. Time to scroll right past. No need to respond and keep re-litigating 2020 election. Nothing at all is going to end in Trump taking the White House. It's over.

There is a reason why Russian propaganda has moved onto 2022 US election meddling. They are not focused on 2020 anymore. Zenmaster probably didn't get the memo yet.

True. Time to scroll right past. No need to respond and keep re-litigating 2020 election. Nothing at all is going to end in Trump taking the White House. It's over.

There is a reason why Russian propaganda has moved onto 2022 US election meddling. They are not focused on 2020 anymore. Zenmaster probably didn't get the memo yet.
    You go from projecting your own insecurities to jumping the conversation. I'm not surprised, the quality of your post have been in a steep decline in recent months.
    Russia Russia Russia, you've been hung up on that crap since 2015.
    Russian asset
    Russian coup
    Russian bounties...

Pathetic.

You go from projecting your own insecurities to jumping the conversation. I'm not surprised, the quality of your post have been in a steep decline in recent months.
    Russia Russia Russia, you've been hung up on that crap since 2015.
    Russian asset
    Russian coup
    Russian bounties...

Pathetic.
    That ****ing idiot doesnt even know the difference between a recount and an audit