Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Battlefield 6

  1. #16
    Landslide honors LAmbruh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Consensus
    Posts
    14,809

    Default Re: Battlefield 6

    Usually against squeezing in boring single player campaigns in BF/Cod games
    But damn that that sequence makes me want to player the story than the multiplayer PvP


    Release Date: 22nd Oct 2021


    only a few months!

    Last edited by LAmbruh; 06-09-2021 at 04:31 PM.

  2. #17
    Yellow King scuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Carcosa
    Posts
    17,437

    Default Re: Battlefield 6

    Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    Usually against squeezing in boring single player campaigns in BF/Cod games
    But damn that that sequence makes me want to player the story than the multiplayer PvP


    Release Date: 22nd Oct 2021


    only a few months!

    Commanding Officer and big names dropping in that comment feed

    Funny how the JF, Aculite, Stod were the first to really upload a steady flow of BF and FPS games on Youtube back when it was niche to watch someone game online and unpopular streams before Twitch was even invented, like 2009. All 4 from different regions of the globe, now all 4 are tight friends making 7+ figs casually playing quads together on WZ for a couple hrs.

    Jack/Stone's gameplay, Redbrad walkthroughs, ACG reviews and Dunkey's satire. 10yrs Quality content, back when Kimbo was still up uploading street fights


  3. #18
    Counter Troll Agent highwhey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,349

    Default Re: Battlefield 6

    48 minutes until gameplay reveal is dropped

  4. #19
    Learning to shoot layups
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    59

    Default Re: Battlefield 6

    Looks good

  5. #20
    Landslide honors LAmbruh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Consensus
    Posts
    14,809

    Default Re: Battlefield 6

    Exactly what BF and first person shooters need, urban sandbox advanced warfare with




    Can't wait to be transport chopper and get shredded by people that can pilot jets

  6. #21
    Counter Troll Agent highwhey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,349

    Default Re: Battlefield 6

    Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    Exactly what BF and first person shooters need, urban sandbox advanced warfare with




    Can't wait to be transport chopper and get shredded by people that can pilot jets
    idk about the mandatory AI to fill up servers though...

  7. #22
    Landslide honors LAmbruh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Consensus
    Posts
    14,809

    Default Re: Battlefield 6

    Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    idk about the mandatory AI to fill up servers though...
    Havnt been following it past trailers much

    Theyre using bots to fill matches? Where did you read that

    Big rumor is the 3rd gamemode thats listed as “redacted” on the BF website supposedly greatest BF maps playlist . That would be so sick
    Last edited by LAmbruh; 06-25-2021 at 10:30 PM.

  8. #23
    Counter Troll Agent highwhey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,349

    Default Re: Battlefield 6

    Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    Havnt been following it past trailers much

    Theyre using bots to fill matches? Where did you read that

    Big rumor is the 3rd gamemode thats listed as “redacted” on the BF website supposedly greatest BF maps playlist . That would be so sick
    https://www.theverge.com/2021/6/23/2...layer-backfill

  9. #24
    Landslide honors LAmbruh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Consensus
    Posts
    14,809

    Default Re: Battlefield 6

    wtf


    I'll wait to see how they implement it before judging

  10. #25
    Landslide honors LAmbruh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Consensus
    Posts
    14,809

    Default Re: Battlefield 6


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •