Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 78
  1. #1
    College star
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    4,166

    Default 1 Title in 11 Years for the Franchise that you originally played for ...

    Lebron got 1 title in 11 years for a franchise that drafted him/originally played for. Which is terrible for some all time great that stayed with a franchise that long.

    Kawhi, Steph, Kobe, Duncan, Pierce, Dirk, all did better than that.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,953

    Default Re: 1 Title in 11 Years for the Franchise that you originally played for ...

    and also Kawhi's 2019 playoff run > Lebron 2016 playoff run

    Kawhi was the only player since 2015 to eliminate Draymond Green. On top of that, Kawhi eliminated Giannis\Embiid\Butler in the east which was like 5x tougher then Lebron's east path.

  3. #3
    National High School Star
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,089

    Default Re: 1 Title in 11 Years for the Franchise that you originally played for ...

    Quote Originally Posted by kawhileonard2 View Post
    Lebron got 1 title in 11 years for a franchise that drafted him/originally played for. Which is terrible for some all time great that stayed with a franchise that long.

    Kawhi, Steph, Kobe, Duncan, Pierce, Dirk, all did better than that.
    Wanna compare the teams LeBron was trying to get to the finals with, compared to those other players?

    After the Cavs got swept in the Finals in 2007, what did the Cavs front office bring in to try and push them over the top?

  4. #4
    College star
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    4,166

    Default Re: 1 Title in 11 Years for the Franchise that you originally played for ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportal View Post
    Wanna compare the teams LeBron was trying to get to the finals with, compared to those other players?

    After the Cavs got swept in the Finals in 2007, what did the Cavs front office bring in to try and push them over the top?
    Ben Wallace a 4x DPOY and then Shaq a 3x Finals MVP and 1x league mvp.

    Billups won a title with Ben Wallace, while Kobe and Wade won titles with Shaq.

    Also had Carlos Boozer, Big Z as well (allstar before Lebron ever came and allstar in Lebron's 2nd year)

  5. #5
    We Stay Winning Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    7,441

    Default Re: 1 Title in 11 Years for the Franchise that you originally played for ...

    Tell me when Mo Williams got 3rd in MVP voting and led his team to 55 wins

    I'll wait

  6. #6
    National High School Star
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,089

    Default Re: 1 Title in 11 Years for the Franchise that you originally played for ...

    Quote Originally Posted by kawhileonard2 View Post
    Ben Wallace a 4x DPOY and then Shaq a 3x Finals MVP and 1x league mvp.

    Billups won a title with Ben Wallace, while Kobe and Wade won titles with Shaq.

    Also had Carlos Boozer, Big Z as well (allstar before Lebron ever came and allstar in Lebron's 2nd year)
    AHH yeah...? How old were these players, and what were their numbers the season before joining the Cavs, and the season after they left the Cavs?

    Ben Wallace played in 22 regular season games averaging 4.2ppg, 7rebs and 1.7blks... as a 35 year old... And his numbers were lower in the playoffs.

    Shaq...? A 36/37 year old Shaq... Averaging 12 points and 6 rebounds...

    Was Carlos Boozer an all-star in Cleveland? Or was he when he played in Utah? Hmm...? Oh... 3 years after he left Cleveland he was an all-star. Right.

    Are these the players that Kobe, Wade, and Billups.won titles with?

    So to summarize... A 35 year old Ben Wallace... A 37 year old Shaq... And a 2nd year Carlos Boozer with LeBron being in his first year? Very nice. These players never play on the same team at the same time either. This is the best help LeBron got at Cleveland? No wonder he didn't win much.

    You're obviously too ****ing stupid and biased to ever potentially have a decent conversation about basketball with. What fuels you to be so ignorant and ridiculous?
    Last edited by Sportal; 05-08-2021 at 11:43 PM.

  7. #7
    Dunking on everybody in the park
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    663

    Default Re: 1 Title in 11 Years for the Franchise that you originally played for ...

    Kawhi got 1 in 7 years for the Spurs, then ghosted them until they were forced to trade him

    Dirk got 1 in 21 years

    Pierce got 1 in 15 years
    Last edited by Taurus; 05-08-2021 at 11:40 PM.

  8. #8
    5-time NBA All-Star
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    11,924

    Default Re: 1 Title in 11 Years for the Franchise that you originally played for ...

    Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    and also Kawhi's 2019 playoff run > Lebron 2016 playoff run

    Kawhi was the only player since 2015 to eliminate Draymond Green. On top of that, Kawhi eliminated Giannis\Embiid\Butler in the east which was like 5x tougher then Lebron's east path.
    Way to respond 3 minutes after the OP fam.

    Kawhi won once with the team he was draft to as well. Hes just as big of a puss

  9. #9
    RENT FREE Spurs m8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    21,448

    Default Re: 1 Title in 11 Years for the Franchise that you originally played for ...

    I've seen enough

  10. #10
    College star
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    4,166

    Default Re: 1 Title in 11 Years for the Franchise that you originally played for ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    Tell me when Mo Williams got 3rd in MVP voting and led his team to 55 wins

    I'll wait
    Shaq won league mvp. Wade won finals mvp's.

  11. #11
    Good college starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,399

    Default Re: 1 Title in 11 Years for the Franchise that you originally played for ...

    deleted...

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,953

    Default Re: 1 Title in 11 Years for the Franchise that you originally played for ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Way to respond 3 minutes after the OP fam.

    Kawhi won once with the team he was draft to as well. Hes just as big of a puss
    Kawhi won with the original team he was drafted for. Lebron had to leave and then return after they got a #1 draft pick superstar Kyrie Irving. Kawhi won with a bunch of washed up stars in Duncan\Manu.

  13. #13
    National High School Star
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,089

    Default Re: 1 Title in 11 Years for the Franchise that you originally played for ...

    Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    Kawhi won with the original team he was drafted for. Lebron had to leave and then return after they got a #1 draft pick superstar Kyrie Irving. Kawhi won with a bunch of washed up stars in Duncan\Manu.
    Whilst scoring 17ppg... There were 4 players that scored more than Bosh, and 3 players that scored more than Wade in that series, just on the Spurs. But yeah.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,953

    Default Re: 1 Title in 11 Years for the Franchise that you originally played for ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportal View Post
    Whilst scoring 17ppg... There were 4 players that scored more than Bosh, and 3 players that scored more than Wade in that series, just on the Spurs. But yeah.
    That's because Kawhi was locking down Lebron and got him out of his comfort zone to set up anybody on his team. No excuses, Wade\Bosh were just as washed up as Duncan\Manu.

    Kawhi averaged 24PPG on 69% FG in the 3 straight wins over heat. He also led the team in VORP\WAR through out the entire playoffs. Nobody on the spurs was a superstar at that point, Duncan\Manu were on their last legs. Oh and during the 3 straight wins, Duncan averaged 12PPG.

  15. #15
    2nd Greatest Player Lebron23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Land of 6 NBA titles
    Posts
    60,271

    Default Re: 1 Title in 11 Years for the Franchise that you originally played for ...

    Quote Originally Posted by kawhileonard2 View Post
    Lebron got 1 title in 11 years for a franchise that drafted him/originally played for. Which is terrible for some all time great that stayed with a franchise that long.

    Kawhi, Steph, Kobe, Duncan, Pierce, Dirk, all did better than that.
    God, you are clearly retarded

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •